Reviews for 666 WORDS
orangesandmoons chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
devinatly true. a bit of a rant, but don't we all? and yes some christians are just total bitches - i'm not saying all of them but SOME of the ones i've met make me wanna rip out their lungs.
theflowerinyourhair chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
:D goodness. it was a little ranting..but i've been looking for something like this..since i had my own thoughts. i love the fact that it's so bold and in your face. i've wanted to say exactly this..but never could. so, thank you, i guess i should say. ;)good job.
Morbid Maxwell chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
...wow. You let it all out there, didn't you Love? Congrats! This was just amazing! You said exactly what you wanted to (In 6 words no less) and didn't give a damn what some people had to say. I agree with all you have said, not all good Americans are Christian, and there is nothing wrong with the religion (just don't preach it onto me. You don't want to hear about my Wicca studies, I don't want to hear about your God who may or may not have existed). It may seem hypocritical that I can believe in many Gods, but not the said God himself, but how can he be claimed as the "God almighty" when he is every religion? Goddess, you've gotten me all riled up! Oh, you've just made my day! Great work, and I'm hoping to read more from you soon!

[Later Squirrely]

Morbid MaxwellWill you become a fallen for me?
K. T. Wood chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Hahaha. That was funny.. I'm not sure whether I was suppose to find it humourous, but I did. Just the whole "vibe" of the poem was humourous. Had some good lines in it "I don’t mind your thoughts/ I just don’t want them" I liked those ones- Well done. I feel bad that you have written this- and then people come out and say 616 may be the devils number. I love it! Sorry- This makes me laugh- and because of all the "metal" bands that preach satanism (?) now have to change their symbols. Ok... that was really off topic! I got carried away. I was amused by your poem. I thought it had some great lines in it though. I got bored (a little) but still I read it and I'm glad I did. Not a bad piece of work. :o)
addie pray chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Interesting. Drags on a bit, but has good lines. Depraved cults like Christianity make me want to vomit.
Rowan MacKenzie chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
I've felt like this! I live right in the middle of the Bible Belt (Arkansas) and I am a Wiccan. I don't like the Christian's holier-than-thou bullshit! Thanks for expressing something I have always wanted to put into words...although it would have been better in story form not poetry form!
Lotus Bleu chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I agree about religious zealots. People of any religion, or even athiests, who are not accepting of other faiths are annoying and arrogant. But not all Christians are like this. I have a Christian friend who is very accepting of my faith. Not all Christians are like the ones you speak of.

Your poem would've been better if you had refrained from using foul language. You can add emotion without using profanity. It just makes you seem crude.
Aimee-Louise chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
ok...Christianity isn't about the people, its about your relationship with god.. but this is one of those poems where i just can't get the beat. I personally dont' think it was written very well...
Eternal Gabreille chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Oh my God, that poem was so great. I am a Christian but i do understand your anger at those zealots who are nothing more than hypocritical radicals that preach for their own gain.
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
'6 6 6 for all of you who preach of humbleness

but keep money that is merely from donations'

go the poem! I agree that everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, but evangelism is something i really hate. great poem.
CryNowLaughLater chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Wow... thats alot of words. lol. You make amazing points in this though. I really like this alot. You are a great writer, keep up the nice work. nice job. Bravo!
IarannCros chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
This I find interesting... I am a catholic, and I should be mad, but I'm not. Guess people who get mad because they don't see the same way as you... whoa! Sorry if I was rambling! I guess I like it the best at the end... 6 words of faith
Exiled-Knight chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
I'm not really sure what to say to this. I'm christian, as you know, and I agree with you about the over zealous. I love other religions, they are fascinating, I want to dedicate my life to studying them. But the hatred is a bit extreme, they are not the only tainted and corrupted force pushing against the walls of the human mind and society. Every religion has people like that. But you have your reasons, and the poem was pretty good.
Toni Berthelette chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
good writing style, I just don't like how you put done all Christians. You say in there "I don’t have a problem with your faith". But you don't like Christians? Okay, I'm Catholic and I am NOT like how you described Christians. And it's not just Christians who don't believe in gay marriage and abortion. I personally don't have a problem with gay marriage, though. My friend is Jewish and she's against abortion. So you can't just judge someone on that. Not all Christians are evil, you know. But, really nice structure of your poem ;)

*Toni*
Lakoria chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
I'm not going to preach a sermon, but I am a Christian. It's a interesting chioce of topic; one that is debated constantly. It is smart to do such a topic and you get more reviews (as you have). I felt that you could have easily made it into a story setup instead of a poem. There was a bit more cussing then I'm used to. I'm sorry that you feel that way against my religion. God bless,Lakoria