Reviews for Shining Mirror
AllyCred chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
i like this a lot...i think everyone at some point in there life have to come to terms with loving themselves for who they are, and for some thats harder then for others...i love this its amazing and sends out a very deep and true massage...well done. lots of love AllyCred

P. to clarify "1 4 3" stands for "I LOVE YOU" that's a little thing between me and my boyfriend, oh and his text only cost 11c in all, lol, coz i live in Ireland.
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
"Take a look at the mirrorit seems to shinewithin your reflectionjust like the mirror" Overuse of mirror analogies perhaps. The second half was better, possiblyh making up for the first. Nice last line.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
lovely last line
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Two mirrors in the same stana sound a bit repetitive, but otherwise sincere and very good.
Rose of Granuaile chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
so true, so true... *snaps* brilliant. very deep, very meaningful. each line portrays so much, lovely job.

Hip
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Really interesting peice, I agree on Takashiro-san on that. The poem is profoundly touching, and I was rather surprised at how you wrote it. Beautifully captured and done brilliantly. I love it, the meaning is powerful as the poem which does it a great amount of justice.

!* Noelle *!
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
*sighz* i hate it when ppl don't appreciate how great they really are...*ahem* okay, random pessimistic thoughts aside, this was a good poem. very sweet, definately something your friend would appreciate (and if s/he doesn't, bring 'em to court to plead that they're insane!). love the poem )

Sumi-chan; What you call love, I call pain.
Kakyou Takashiro chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
interesting piece no doubt.

kakyou
inferno tempest chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
i loved the lines"Don't you get it? Your beautiful the way you are"really good!
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
... that was... profoundly touching I hope your friend got your message Very well written!

p.s. about the remix of 'Remember the Hills'... um, i suppose it'll be okay i want to read it when it's done!

keep writing!