Reviews for Is It Ever Too Late?
Jeex chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I love this one so much but i have to admit that i am in love with your story Savage Brutality.

But plz continue this plz plz
chibichan366 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
whoa! shocking!
miss-blackhair chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
heyy. i really LIKE this story. your style of writing is very interesting. the plot too, really. hope to hear from you soon! )
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Wow thats a slap in the face at the end of this piece. I would really like to see more with this. It is such a great opening... the slightly whorish roomy, the closed off novelist and the man who might change alot of lives... i see so much potential. Very nice... please continue this.

And I will definatly check out your other peices as soon as I get a chance.
method acting chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Thank you for your review. An excellent peice you have here, very real. WEll written as well. Nice ending as well...damn the cliffies. Are you going to continue? Many hopes...lovely bit. Beautiful job. Elise and I sort of made up. For that anyways. We are...(horrible though it is to admit it) drifting apart. I don't know if its for the better, but inescapibly so. Cheers'
WiltingBlackRose chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
This looks really good. I hope you eventually get around to writing more.
WannaBWriter chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
are you goning to write more? tell me that you are going to write more! i want more! haha sorry i'm a bit hyper at the moment. bt anyways its really good. their kind of love/hate relationship really drew me in. even though it seemed like it was a more of a hate relationship. but does it just end like that? please say that there is more to it! if you haven't yet written more to this story you should really think of ir because you have talent and you could probably make it out to be bloody brilliant. but if not than it is one of those good stories that leaves you in great suspense. great write!

*thank you for the review!
skeletons-13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
hey

first off, thank you so much for the great review of my...well...musings in story form lol. its great to know that someone else thinks like me!

i really liked this piece. it grabs your attention, like all good stories should, and leaving it on Jared revealing he has cancer is quite a cliffhanger. i cant wait to read more and will definatly check out some of your other stuff.

sarah
InsaneIce chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Hi there!

First question (that I hope doesn't insult you). Where the heck did you come from? Not that I mind reviews, but it's kinda wierd to have someone I have no clue about just pop up and say hi. Again, not that I mind.

Anyway. Very interesting first chapter. Definately catches the intrest, as first chapters should.

However, I found a few grammatical errors.

1. [Jared to Marie] "Your here..." should be "You're here"

2. I think you should change the "Believe me, Marie wasn't exaggerating." to something else. It seems to...personal. The rest of the chapter's in third person, and only this bit's in first. Just weird.

Anywho. Very good, and I'll be waiting for more. And that sounded very creepy.

Keep writing - Willow
mamayana chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Wow! What's going to happen next? I love the fact that he was just looking at his supposed enemy without saying anything about his condition... Thanks for your advice about the thoughts part, continue soon!

mamayana
Laura Barton chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
I'm not really sure why, but the summary of this story drew me in and I had to read it. It's intriguing, indeed; perhaps a little bit short and lacking a bit of detail, but intriguing all the same. I'd like to see more of this story and I will be sure to check out your others as well.
Karkiana chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
That's so sad! But it was really well written! I liked it alot, even if it was a tear jerker!
MeganEmme chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
i liked it it was goodi have a new story if you want to check it out its not rushed this time
Neaera chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
A very interesting start! I hope to see it continue... Keep it up!
lordelfy chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
wow...really good...update son! )
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »