Reviews for Description of Me
shadowed face chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Man i love this kinda stuff, i might have to do some myself, rantings of someones life which makes you realise that everyone ticks exactly the same, worries about the same things, and just want to get on and enjoy life.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
this is a really touching insight. honestly you open up about yourself more then your probably know just by the style of writing. Its sad, but I can relate to woa alot of the stuff you said! I could give you alot of tips on losing weight to get thin, but none of them are healthy and they often lead you hating yourself more then you did in the first place. Just try drinking more water, i find that kickstarted my superdiet ( i now drink 4 litres a day, I started off with 5) and i lost a stone. you really present yourself in a honest and friendly way. Good luck with the guitar- god no its not clishe! it kicks ass I always wanted to be a guitarist sound kind of melanchoy, make the most of your foreign exchange- you're really lucky to have that experience.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Interesting observations on yourself. It is amazing that you can be truly honest to yourself and to the world. I commend you for that. I love the guitar and music, tis not that odd. And you don't seem like an odd person at all, perhaps more down to earth than others. Weight? Unless morbidly obese or overweight by 25-30 pounds, worry is really unecessary. Not everyone is a model. I wouldn't wish that of anyone.
denialsworld chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
You seem cool to me. I also don't understand why people wouldn't want to be friends with you. My friends play guitar too, i play drums! Hehe, just a piece of useless information for you there!
method acting chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Very very interesting. 'i suppose words are my life. the search for wholeness is my life.' Loved that line. Not really my style, but awesome in genral
howdoesonedeleteonesprofile chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Yeah, I don't understand why you don't have more friends either. I mean, you rock! End of teh farking story! *does a little dance* I MISSES MY JESSERIFICUS! But yeah, nice little piece here. _ You might want to go back and work out the spelling and puncuation. And then add another chapter with some story to it, maybe describing your time in Germany, or the rest of your life? That would be cool. Anyways,
randomunknown chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
This is so brave, incredibly honest! well you seem like a cool person from this...enjoy your last months in germany.