Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
fairy pwincess chapter 22 . 8/8/2005
Wow I really don't know where you're going with this. At first I thought it was gonna be like the typical type of romance story. But then you had to add this huge twist where she's related to Gideon. So I'm thinking "now what?" God I'm confused as hell...

Plz update soon!

~*fairy pwincess*~
Loriency chapter 22 . 8/7/2005
umm...there's a small gap there. You said "we sit side-by-side" but then say "to tell Gideon,but he's gone." if they're side by side, wouldn't she have noticed if he had moved? I mean...she was looking and sitting in the exact same position, there's no mentioning...idk, it jsut seems empty to me there. And i'm doing a terrible job of explaining it.

I've been gone for the past three weeks, so the udpates were good. i liked the flashback chapter, and i can't type worth two cents right now, so this is the end of the review! Good stuff...I think i'm losing my passion for this story. No offence, of course. Must be off, cya!
Denali chapter 22 . 8/7/2005
Oh, they kiss, and now they're no happy. Durn you. Oh well, hurry and post again soon!
angelasolis chapter 21 . 8/7/2005
Yeah, Carly Simon something ... do 9 year olds like CS? I hope she likes Joni Mitchell and James Taylor too ... something ... oh and Sting ... very good chapter.

*reads on*
WarriorHeart chapter 22 . 8/7/2005
Where the fuck did he go? Er, sorry bout the language... maybe. I'm finding myself in a mood, which has nothing to do with your story... Getting back to the story, I just can't wait for some more stuff to happen. So please update soon!
Bellissimo Addio chapter 21 . 8/6/2005
Heh, yes, awesome taste in music. XD
x-TheSmallPrint-x chapter 22 . 8/5/2005
oh good story. where'd gideon go off to? soon!
Dreamaria chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Hey _ It's Carly!

The one night you were on AIM I was driving my sister & her stupid friend around...ew.

Sorry I took so long to get back to you..I miss you a lot. I haven't been around much lately. I still update my LJ daily but like..meh, haven't felt well.

I'll critique some of your fanfics/stories when I'm more awake/not sick...when I get my cell phone, I'll give you the number, k?
psychedelic mishap chapter 22 . 7/29/2005
...eeh? not that eventful a chapter but still well written! why'd gideon just leave? go update again! woo- mwa!
TirzahRuth chapter 22 . 7/28/2005
What's with Gideon? Why did he leave his brother?

And I'm glad that Lucian isn't going to die or anything. Just a broken arm. Phew.

~Tirz
Liviania chapter 22 . 7/28/2005
Pam seems nice and efficient...Where'd Gideon go?

Livi
Mage Dudette chapter 22 . 7/28/2005
ack! where'd he go?
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 22 . 7/27/2005
Where'd Gideon go? I love this fic! Continue soon!
aj chapter 22 . 7/27/2005
ah! cliffy!

sorry i haven't been a faithful reviewer. :-(

ah, the tension. i wonder what's going to happen now?

update fast/soon/before i die! (heh)

aj
SomethingCheeky chapter 22 . 7/27/2005
O! I love the part when Nora is at the hospital with Gideon and Lucian. The part when she practically yells at Gideon is hilarious! Great job, and keep up the good work!

~KT~