Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
kittybro chapter 22 . 7/27/2005
well.. Lucian is now actinghis age.. how cute . ergh I didn't know third cousins oculd get married everywhere.. xept California since we don't allow blood relative marriages.. tho. ...
Eet chapter 22 . 7/27/2005
This story is so great! You're an awesome writer. I love Gideon, and Liz is so fricking cool! Please update soon.
Mercutioslover chapter 22 . 7/26/2005
I love this story. I read the entire thing in one sitting, but then again I have no life, so there you go. It's actually really well done.

And the ending to HP does suck, doesn't it. It can't be true! Ah, well. At any rate, write more. I finished HP and have nothing else good to read.
icedfaerie chapter 22 . 7/26/2005
Ohh, lovely story! It's great! I can't wait until your next chapter!
emingygurl chapter 22 . 7/26/2005
Yay, another good chapter! Do some children's hospitals really have Playstations in them? Geez, lucky. P
Carbon Slash chapter 22 . 7/26/2005
Love it Lucian is so cute lol.
becxfok01 chapter 22 . 7/26/2005
Huh? I'm a bit confused. Where did Gideon disappear to?
Kira chapter 22 . 7/26/2005
cool chapter cant wait for the next one please update soon!
Kate chapter 22 . 7/26/2005
I enjoy reading "Quid Pro Quo." The characters are very real, even though I have a hard time grasping Lucian's personality completely. Nora is well-rounded and down-to-earth, a very likeable heroine. Gideon, on the other hand, is perplexing. He seems sincere, but I'm anxious to see how the next chapter plays out since both of them seem short-tempered at the moment. Also, I'm wondering why Nora always seems to snap at people.

By the way, I appreciate the wry humor in your writing. This story's made me laugh quite a few times already. Anyway, blah blah review blah, I hope the next chapter comes out soon! _
jennycraig10 chapter 22 . 7/26/2005
Update!
FrozenWaterFaerie chapter 22 . 7/26/2005
How bad are Lucian's injuries really? This was a sad chapter. And I'm sure a bunch of your other reviewers will say that also.
s-m chapter 22 . 7/26/2005
twenty minutes what a crock. when dylan broke his arm we were there for like ever. and as i recall we went there at night. huh. must've been really bad.

has gideon been kidnapped by an insane psycho clown with a penchant for putting makeup on random ppl's faces? or did he just go to the bathroom. probably the latter.
spiked-m chapter 21 . 7/26/2005
...is this a flashback?

...might it be?

...i'm confused.
s-m chapter 20 . 7/26/2005
too lazy to type my whole sn. When Lucian fell in my first thought was "ehh he wasn't in long enough to die" and then you accorded with the laws of ... various scientific fields ... and just broke his arm.

Of course now that the police are involved I'm geared up for an investigation and scandal that will probably not happen.
spikedmango chapter 19 . 7/26/2005
Gavin? You totally stole that ;)

I was all "damned flashback" until it got to the Meredith part. And then I thought, "eh, I'll prolly be like that too." And the sappy OMG IT'S MY DAUGHTER stuff David was saying has only convinced me more not to have children.

It was good, I just kind of gag at sappy stuff no matter what it is.
743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »