Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
spikedmango chapter 18 . 7/26/2005
Aaghthef... *bangs head against... well... lap... ow* Gideon is supermajorcreepy in this chapter. I mean I haven't even finished it. I'm on "The little brat staged this." And I'm too creeped out to finish it before saying how supermajorcreepy Gideon is acting. He just... gives me the shivers. *shivers*

Dang, he wasn't all creepy by the end. Romance isn't as fun as super-creepy stuff.
spikedmango chapter 17 . 7/26/2005
Ooh, look, I am not too lazy to read anymore. Blah. (I'm soo avoiding the stupid PreAP project... I even cleaned my room. I dusted and vaccummed too. Anyway.)

I think I read this. Hmm. So her great-great-great grandmother had this son Porter. And then Porter died. But her great-great grandmother then had a daughter that produced an heir who married into the Prescott family. Am I right?
Aranel Toroniel chapter 5 . 7/26/2005
I think this story is really good.

I love how you have the title of chapter in both latin and english. It makes me giggle.
Lunar Ecalypso chapter 22 . 7/26/2005
Gid's being weird. I can''t wait til you update!
Aquafied chapter 22 . 7/26/2005
interesting, i like your description of the hospital, i dont like hospitals myself. they remind me of dying children, specially CHOC.

but all for that depressing childrens stuff, i think its my music.

chapter 22, was good, i liked it.
phae chapter 20 . 7/24/2005
Happiness! You updated! Garlic Bread rules!
psychedelic mishap chapter 21 . 7/23/2005
ahh great story! don't get how david thinks that nora's different but...anywho. gideon's so kute. acutally, no, lucian is and ahh! he broke his arm! stupid, stupid [but still kute] boy who goes and dives. i dont' now but we dn't seem to see much of gideon, i mean it's enough but i would like to see more of him. like, more interaction as well would be cool. ooh, and ella's a bitch. gah. and sh'e related to lucian and gideon? whoa! and wow, shewas quick to deduce that they were her fourth cousins. my gosh , i had to read over that part twice to understand how they were related. but, hey, reat story and it would be fantastique if you could get another chapter up - ciao!
strawberryaid chapter 21 . 7/22/2005
haha I have that song on a CD "antih-si-pay-shun" yeah... but it's sung by mandy moore.

Anyway I like your flash backs, I didn't know it was one right away so it took me off guard. But I hope you update us soon with the present tense!
The Bostonian chapter 21 . 7/22/2005
If Nora has a guilt trip every time she kisses Gideon 'cause their first kiss almost caused Lucian to DIE, that would suck.
WarriorHeart chapter 21 . 7/22/2005
please hurry on with the plot... this is dragging on and on.
Lunar Ecalypso chapter 21 . 7/22/2005
I like it! I can't wait till you update!
MindOfInk chapter 21 . 7/22/2005
I like it. And I really like Nora's character! :p
P.M chapter 21 . 7/21/2005
I hope you didn't mind the Massey information or whatever you want to call it. I loved the funny moments like the baby store story because my teacher in school told us (the students) the story she told to her son where babies come from. Bye/
P.M chapter 10 . 7/21/2005
That dog called Massey is a English or Scotish name. Bye.
jennycraig10 chapter 21 . 7/21/2005
Update soon. By the by, what would you rate the Harry Potter book. All my friends aren't Harry Potter readers so I can't seem to find someone to share my opinion with...
743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »