Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
Karuli chapter 11 . 7/21/2005
aw, poor nora.
Karuli chapter 10 . 7/21/2005
lmao, for the flashback part.
Karuli chapter 7 . 7/21/2005
poor unicorn. i dunno how to explain this chap. its not terrible but its not super good like the first few. i dunno. maybe it's just me. its funny tho.
Karuli chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
hope you update soon
Karuli chapter 3 . 7/20/2005
lmao. hope you update soon.
Aquafied chapter 21 . 7/20/2005
21 (aka 19)- Great, wonderful, and all those happy something so real you can taste it on your tongue, and the baby store, a little immature, but it is 's little girl I see, clever she does seem like a different character, so happy and bubbley...hm, interesting.
Endowment's Seraph chapter 21 . 7/20/2005
this was good. write more. I have the new harry potter book but I'm only on chapter 4 or 5. *shrug* I'm lazy. ~Mel
Karuli chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
loving the story. hope you update soon.
TirzahRuth chapter 21 . 7/20/2005
Hey, first of all, great flash back! It was well written, and I can see the the resemblance between little Nora and big Nora.

And I understand about the Harry Potter thing. I was writing a humor book and then all the sudden it became drama after I finished HP6.

Which was not what was supposed to happen.

Oh well.

~Tirz
FrozenWaterFaerie chapter 21 . 7/20/2005
That baby store thing is hilarious! I read it to my cousin. The quip about good taste in music. Does that mean you love Carly Simon?
Carbon Slash chapter 21 . 7/20/2005
Lol Nora was wicked 9 yrs old
JennySmile chapter 6 . 7/17/2005
I'm liking your story so far, but I'm just curious, do the latin titles have anything to do with the story?

Oh and Gideon and Nora, seems kind of weird that Gideon seems to have fixated so much on her after only just meeting her. But it's not drastic, just me most likely. I do like your story. The singing fish made me laugh (my science teacher has one over the door of his office).
wickedgal chapter 20 . 7/16/2005
OMG god the end to chapter 20 is so sad. And it sucks that Gideon is her cousin. But very good writing
birleywhirligig chapter 20 . 7/12/2005
I really like your story. But I think Gideon sounds a little bit up himself. No offence, of course. You might have planned it that way. Update soon!
Aryanda chapter 20 . 7/12/2005
oh. my. I can't believe i haven't read this story before. (i can't believe what you did to Lucien) this story is wonderful. Nora seems so real, actually all your characters seem so real, (i still can't believe you did that to Lucien) it's just amazing. i am at a loss of words for how amazing this is (although i still can't believe you did that to Lucien) what's going to happen next? please update soon, or...i'll actually do something intelligent! (i STILL can't believe you did that to Lucien!)
743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »