Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
rewind regrets chapter 20 . 7/10/2005
sorry if i already reviewed(memory loss, dont recall 0_o) yea this is like my actual 5th time reviewing kinda new to it but if didn't great cliffys seem to notice u do that often , love how u think, keeps evryone on their toes (or at least mine...) umm oh i love this line:

I stare down at the bundle in my arms, which has been reduced from a twenty-one year old masquerading as a five-year-old to a four-year-old masquerading as a five-year-old.

very original u dont put up a facade(i/e fake apperance of which is untrue)and love ur plots although i luv (seriously love) Gideon (i swear was their mom gettin their names from her 'books' i mean 'lucien sounds like a 19 century duke or dashing knight lol but love the names soo kawaii) i kinda wish she was with her friend...o yea again love ur chapy and story very original, dont think i have ever read a story about a girl who babysits a romance reading mother's son, who names her sons after amorous heroric rogues...i so wish i had ur creativy then maybe i would avtually write... o yea u might not read this kinda late i know :( and i write long so u might not read this o yea i remain enthralled to ur story but if i may make a tiny suggestion, since u have such a good imagination i would like to ask if u would be more descriptive not like five pages long descriptive but at least longer u know?it would keep the readers even more(or at least me) entranced so um hope u read this! i commonly believe that u kinda don't...WISTFULLY AWAITING THE NEXT CHAPPY!
Liviania chapter 20 . 7/10/2005
For a few brief moments, the author's note made me think you were going to kill him...so it felt really good he survived.

Nora just keeps ending up in an ambulance.

Livi
stephi chapter 20 . 7/9/2005
oh, that was so sad! yah, i seewhy it was done tho. it was a good twist... ok, am i behind or something... but didnt nora just find out that she was related to gideon by some distant relative...?
ice flyer chapter 20 . 7/9/2005
poor lucian! anyway..your story is very funny. i love how it just..breaks all cliches. it's completely random at times..and you've put your own little quirks in it, which are bizarre yet funny and endearing. (charlie dinners, for example..that's so creative and unusual)..nora is definitely not a typical heroine, and this is definitely not the typical romance. that's a compliment! great job :)
Gingerly chapter 20 . 7/8/2005
wow that was a surprise.
strawberryaid chapter 20 . 7/8/2005
Don't feel awful! It adds tension to the story! (although I do feel evil towards readers when i injure a favorite character.. moohahah!) I think it was handled very nicely!

update soon!
Bellissimo Addio chapter 20 . 7/7/2005
Aw, why do you feel awful? :( That's not good. :( I hope you feel better with this review! I liked the plot thickening in this chapter. Good, no? Anyhow, hope you feel better soon. :) Best of wishes!

~~Jamie
Never Knows Best chapter 20 . 7/7/2005
Ah! Poor Lucien! But at least he didn't conk his head, right? He'll survive a broken arm. I can imagine how Giedeon feels. I probably would have stood there in shock too if my little sibling did something like that. I'm no good in emergencies. The guilt will come later, I'm chapter!~Lee
Mage Dudette chapter 20 . 7/7/2005
omg! um, bright side, at least he's gna b ok... rite? rite? this jst means u hav to hav an uber quick update.
Written chapter 20 . 7/6/2005
Now, now, don't feel awful! As they say, shit happens, and it certainly moves a story along. I did feel awful reading it, because I've grown somewhat attached to Lucian, but at least he's not dead, yes?

You did an excellent job- it felt very real, at least to me. I know that when I've gotten into accidents of the sort, I start crying -after- someone points out the damage.

You write so well. There were times when the sory got kind of iffy, what with the starting over once (only once, I think?), but you did it all so gracefully! Your story is like a tall glass of water and breath of fresh air. Moves wonderfully.
midnightstorm829 chapter 20 . 7/6/2005
dag nabit! another clifie!ah!

PLEASE write an update SON!

IM BEGGING YOU!
Murder245 chapter 20 . 7/6/2005
aw, poor Lucian. i hope he's okay...

~dragonfly
WarriorHeart chapter 20 . 7/6/2005
no your not aweful... just update faster cause i'm forgetting what the previous chapters were.
jennycraig10 chapter 20 . 7/6/2005
can't wait for the next chapter.
jenna chapter 20 . 7/5/2005