Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
AngelaSolis chapter 19 . 7/1/2005
Um, unless I'm being very dim ... which I probably am after the day I've had today, that doesn't really tell us anything much about how the Muldoons and the Prescotts are related! Never mind, am sure we shall be enlightened further. You always write very touchingly about children. Nice chapter. Psst. Shouldn't the trays be vertical?
Aquafied chapter 19 . 7/1/2005
okay, i just finished reading that whole thing, it was excellent.

wow, i am drained from no sleep and got screamed at, but i am done.

i dont know why, but something screams incest, maybe it's the fourth cousins thing.

but then again, i am sure in some small way, we are all related, just not to the point, where we are like family...well you know what i mean.

and the chapter inspired by Mr Brightside, i love that song, just to say.

good job for keeping your story going for so long, i have issues with doing that, so mine never really go anywhere, so i stick with poems.

lovely story, i like the flashbacks, its a nice way to look in the past.

i would speak fancy latin words, but i dont know latin because they dont teach it at our school. lucky me.

awesome story.
StarsignLeo chapter 19 . 7/1/2005
this was really good. kinda sad. yeah. well i'm eager to know about that kiss. heheh. write more soon!~mel
zyryon chapter 19 . 7/1/2005
i shall be your 499th reviewer! one more and you get 500 hahaha.. great story, hmm. comments, i think nora should have more feelings potrayed. why does gideon like nora? love at first sight? has he seen her before the bathroom scene, which i might add, is hilarious? eh... i don't know if you wrote it before, but what is quid pro quo? sounds DAMN familiar. _
Liviania chapter 19 . 7/1/2005
I thought it was very good, but it didn't give much about Sarah and Meredith knowing each other.

Livi
Mage Dudette chapter 19 . 7/1/2005
aw... brilliant. great to fill in how the mothers knew each other. erm, not sure wat else to say cept, fabbie! *cookies to u* D
Izzybelle chapter 19 . 7/1/2005
What happened to the Latin chapter names? I liked those - I had so much fun translating!
Emilea chapter 19 . 6/30/2005
aw. aw. thats so so sweet! adding u to mi faves. this is jst too goOd. aite. b

babe anjwl.x
Loriency chapter 19 . 6/30/2005
Hey! You do realize that that is an absolutely terrible place to leave off? And for some reason...I should like Gideon...but I don't. I don't trust him. I like Randy much better...at least she's not related to him..lol. Either way, it's a wonderful story, and I can't wait for more. Yes, 500 reviews is wonderful, and if I had reviewed for every chapter, I prolly could have gotten you up to that 500...but as it is, I'm very sorry, but I don't have the time. Please forgive me. Update soon, i beg of you. It's a great story, and I have nothing to say at the moment. So g'night...it's almost 1 AM.
the life pursuit chapter 19 . 6/30/2005
great story and that 4th cousin thing was really unexpected , but i think it will all get cleared up in a future chapter, right?
FrozenWaterFaerie chapter 19 . 6/30/2005
It's really good. Are there going to be any other flashbacks.
Carbon Slash chapter 19 . 6/30/2005
Well, it was great. Some background history makes me understand the story better Love Nora fives yr old ;)
arachibutyrophobia chapter 6 . 6/30/2005
lol, very cute. hm...senior guys at my school mix a lot with the junior girls...*shrugs* i thouht someone was bound to ask soemthing or maybe hear of somehing... eh, whatever. hore there are a few scenes in school soon...
arachibutyrophobia chapter 5 . 6/30/2005
ah... you wrote that story about working at a daycare center. very amusing i like it. as i like this. so...er... i thought that te time spend t w/ the guys coulada ben slowed down a lot, and lucian i would have thought woulda chatted up a storm. but thats it...
arachibutyrophobia chapter 4 . 6/30/2005
what an incredibly random boy. kudos. never imagined a guy would react like that lol.
743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »