Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
arachibutyrophobia chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
wonderful WONDERFUL end of a chapter! wow, that was an awful other babysitter. kinda funny that the little genius boy played candyland for hours. only thing, wouldn't she have heard him singing through the door?
arachibutyrophobia chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
that kid has got to be evil (hence the name, perhaps? lol) for the mum to be paying...100 a week? well. hm. i would try it most def lol.
TirzahRuth chapter 19 . 6/30/2005
That was very sweet and sad.

Maybe you could post it as the epilogue?

~Tirz
arachibutyrophobia chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Lol. the romance ane does move a lot faster than the other catagories, doesn't it! so, good luck with getting your 500 reviews and whatnot. the chapter felt like it skipped around a bit, and a few times i had to reread parts to understand what was going on... but anyway... reading on...
WarriorHeart chapter 19 . 6/30/2005
liked it a lot.
pneumothorax chapter 19 . 6/30/2005
Nice chapter. Almost like a cool-off rom the previous one. Oh, and well done on the reviews :)
nickyk89 chapter 18 . 6/27/2005
hahaha funny
Kira chapter 18 . 6/27/2005
yay they kissed! good chappie please update soon!
Lady of romance world88 chapter 18 . 6/26/2005
Wow! They are cousins. Does Gideon knows about this? How will he feel about this when he discover Nora is his cousin? Hurry update soon.
Bellissimo Addio chapter 18 . 6/25/2005
Tic-Tacs. Heh. It didn't suck... I liked it! Then again, I'm a sucker for romance...
Bellissimo Addio chapter 17 . 6/25/2005
WOW! Great plotyness! I never saw that coming... WOW! So... I still wanna know if they date. *Eager stare* C'mon woman, tell me!
Lady Riven chapter 18 . 6/24/2005
Aw... they kissed yay! Now if they weren't related... hahah just kidding. Very interesting indeed... I can definitely relate to thinking about tic-tacs. Great chapter. Update soon!
Denali chapter 18 . 6/24/2005
Ohh, yay! finally! They kiss and everything happy!
Carbon Slash chapter 18 . 6/24/2005
Hahaha this is wicked. Poor Nora lol. Isn't this sorta like incest?
Damaged Not Broken chapter 18 . 6/23/2005
hmhm... i like. Gideon is great. and so is Lucian. but they're fourth cousins? that's weird. that came completely out of nowhere. and when will the note with Ella be brought up again? anywho! great story! update soon!

btw, i think its awesome you take latin. i've been itching to take it for years!

Mwahz! Tal