Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
Liviania chapter 18 . 6/22/2005
This is a wonderfully cute romance! I like Nora's voice-very normal and understandable (at least to me). Her father's hospital episode did seem a touch random though...

Livi(PS-How did you stumble upon TT?)
Rubix Cubed chapter 16 . 6/22/2005
HI. Loving your story so far. I just noticed one thing at the end of this chapter that confused me. Nora's dad says "Somebody called for you Reynolds or Ricky or something." But doesn't Randy WORK for Nora's dad? If so, wouldn't he at least remember the name? Maybe it was because he was sick or something; it just confused up the great work! Can't wait to read more.-Amy::Rubix Cubed
Lunar Ecalypso chapter 18 . 6/22/2005
Oh, long-awaited, indeed. I'm liking this. But they're related? That's really shocking. I don't know what to think anymore...wah. Good chappie. Can't wait til you update.
fairy-catcher chapter 18 . 6/22/2005
interesting..

short..

update soon.
pneumothorax chapter 18 . 6/22/2005
'He yanks me toward the shallow end, and swims behind me so that I have no choice but to sit down on the steps in the corner.' This line seemed a bit odd; just from a how-does-that-work pov, but it's a good chapter. Very good :)
Dina Rogoziansky chapter 18 . 6/21/2005
what ring? i am so confused. and isn't lucian gonna be disgusted, watching two teens kissing? he's a little boy after all, he prolly thinks all girls have cooties or something.
Angelasolis chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Yay! Kissing! Some action! Whee! As you can tell, I enjoyed this chapter. More please.
Mage Dudette chapter 18 . 6/21/2005
yes! u r awful! but i liked the chappie neway pls, dnt hang about to update! *think pleadin puppy dog eyes here...*
jennycraig10 chapter 18 . 6/21/2005
Part of me is going aw the other is going hello! related!

but i know ur not that cruel and will make it all right in the end.
afluver chapter 18 . 6/21/2005
OMG you update! yay! omg omg...im like soo hyper right now. i cant believe gideon KISSED her! i can imagine gideon as some really hot guy. haha. i dont think i care if he is related to nora anymore, even though he's her 4th cousin, and after he kissed her. wow. a lot has happened. im starting to blabber, so ill just say, update again soon! i LOVE your story. its like one of my favorites
Denali chapter 17 . 6/19/2005
But not by blood right? Because Nora and Gideon have to fall in love . . . right?
aj chapter 17 . 6/17/2005
wouldn't the family tree have to be a bit smaller for Nora to be related to someone her own age? I mean, you had Nora's mother's descendants marry 4 or 5 times...so...either I'm not getting it or there is some explaining needed. ;-\
midnightstorm829 chapter 17 . 6/16/2005
I'd just like to say that I enjoy this story, and am looking foward to your next update!
jennycraig10 chapter 17 . 6/16/2005
oh no! what does this mean?
stephi chapter 17 . 6/15/2005
OMG! their RELATED? wow, THAT was a turn of events i didnt see! now im wondering where on EARTH are you going with this? cause i cant think of anything. thats really random, but cool. very intriguing. i definently look forward to your next update! i will have to check every night just to see!
743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »