Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
jennycraig10 chapter 16 . 6/9/2005
Waiting ever so patiently for the next chapter...
pneumothorax chapter 16 . 6/8/2005
The 'Nora talks to Liz' didn't actually seem like she had much chance to talk to her overall, but I suppose it's more that she needed company. 'I feel myself losing grip on what it was I had come for in the first place.' I liked this line; relatively sad with the 'loosing grip'. Question is - is she upset/needing friends solely because of her Dad, or just because of well, .. life?
Lunar Ecalypso chapter 16 . 6/7/2005
This was a lovely chapter!
Reira chapter 16 . 6/7/2005
Great chapter Where's Gideon when u need him?
Gingerly chapter 16 . 6/7/2005
Short chapter but I think it was good. At least u came back to us
invisible.writer chapter 7 . 6/7/2005
a-mazing! I just thought I'd say that now so I can properly review it at the end of the chapters:)
Denali chapter 16 . 6/7/2005
Ah! You and your stupid cliffies! Well sort of, anyway. Update! Now!
Endowment's Seraph chapter 16 . 6/7/2005
interresting. I can't wait to see where this is going. write more soon~Mel
Christykay chapter 16 . 6/7/2005
I used to be Written, if you recall any of my reviews. Just, fyi.

Another great chapter, though a bit short. You add cute little details in, which make the story feel very real. Like the lipstick stain? Nice.
Angelasolis chapter 16 . 6/7/2005
You've stopped putting Latin tags at the beginning of each chapter. Why? Well, not a lot happens in this one, Nora gets some much needed hug/relax and then Randy calls. I forget what Randy was last doing as it was a while ago. Anyway, the plot is advanced a little bit and Liz is a good friend. I wondered why Nora says she's become weak. But no doubt we'll find out soon. Flows nicely as always.
Charlie chapter 15 . 6/5/2005
Says Welcome Back sweetheart.
pen-ink chapter 6 . 6/4/2005
Enjoying, but we're getting a little random. (laughing) Will Smith, huh? Wow, the passing out, the lions, the kissing... What will happen next?
pen-ink chapter 4 . 6/4/2005
Cool, but, he likes her that much, already? (To leave her that kind of note.) And, why'd he memorize her mom's poem?

Just wondering...~penink
pen-ink chapter 3 . 6/4/2005
Hi,

Aww! I love this story! You have a hot, young rich guy, just like I do in mine! I bet you'd enjoy my story... Onto the fav list this goes. Anyway, Keane's cool and I can't wait to see until she and Gideon interact!

~penink
pen-ink chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Hey,

I just found this story and it's cute! I love how you say "Peace, love, and Cher." Though I haven't gotten too far into your plot, it seems like a good concept. I like your character's voice and, of course, book stores!

One thing, however: There were several times when you switched from present tense ("I am...") to past ("She walked...") A majority of novels are written in the past tense, so it may be easier for you to stick to that.

Anyway, I should go catch up... Congrats on making it past 10 chapters! (That's a problem of mine, too-sticking to one story!) ~penink
743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »