Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
Denali chapter 15 . 6/1/2005
More with Gideon, NOW! *ahem* please?
Mage Dudette chapter 15 . 5/28/2005
aw, rats. now i gotta wait until ure nxt update till i can read more :(i luv summer! then again, im english so its not like we see much of the sun or nethin, i mean, y'day, it was reeli hot, n it was wat? 30 degrees. o well, thats wat holidays r this chapter, am glad her dad's outta hospital n liked ure ideas bout thunder n rain, made me smile. D
Mage Dudette chapter 14 . 5/28/2005
hmm, interestin twist here, gideon likes her then! lack of anything to do and avoidin revision is makin me review like a mad thing, even tho i hav the distinct feelin im not actually givin any kind of comment on ure story itself...so, i think its great! i like where the plot's goin, and it dusnt feel too cliched or anything. i think its also well written, n i cant c many mistakes, although i did see it says 'she could care less about u' so assumin that should be 'couldn't' but thats all i noticed!
Mage Dudette chapter 10 . 5/28/2005
no, do not like ella! bitch wiv capital B... actually sounds like sum1 i unfortunately kno. n u had 2 hav her kno gideon... o well, he must pick nora as she rocks n ella deserves an air strike, but im sure her neighbours wud object 2 the noise.
Mage Dudette chapter 8 . 5/28/2005
obviously, my answers may b completely irrelevant by now, but duin this neway...1. cliche not so gd, put in sum twists...2. no3. did think lucien was a bit young, mayb more like 7?4. nora. she rocks.5. no, yes.6. weekly, long update7. yes, i think it dus [u r at ch 13 by now]8. dont think so...thinkin Randy wud b cool 2 b friends wiv, even if u've already chosen sum1.
Mage Dudette chapter 7 . 5/28/2005
i think this chapter was cool, not shit... n im reviewin as i wdnt want ne unicorns to get was bein bit smug tho wernt he? assumin she didnt hava b/f, even if he was rite...she fell asleep on him, cute! tho me n my friends do hav a theory that guy's r v comfortable chairs/pillows.
Mage Dudette chapter 6 . 5/28/2005
lol, well, kissin it betta dus seem 2 work dusnt it ;)
Mage Dudette chapter 5 . 5/28/2005
hmm, im carryin on reviewin as u ask so so nicely...ever played pac-man 3d? v gd if ure v bored...thought it was cute tho, him tlkin in his sleep like that [aw]
Mage Dudette chapter 4 . 5/28/2005
m gideon sounds perfectly scrumptious! cute 2, wiv the note..trouble sounds like fun ;)
Mage Dudette chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
ha ha ha ha ! lol, v funni endin there... P like that song, by keane, its addictive! o, and as a side-note, yes, BT glass phone boxes hav taken ova, cept for random remote places like maengwynnedd in wales and possibly -llantysiliogogogoch the church of st mary in the hollow of white hazel trees near the rapid whirlpool by st tysilio's of the red cave [welsh n english tanslation] yes, that is a real place... [soz, im uber bored atm n onli ure story is savin me frm total n utter boredom as its v cool and im now addicted...] :D
Mage Dudette chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
$100! uhh, ok, thats like £60, i'd do that job 2, even if the kid sounds strange! luv the idea that her dad owns the bookstore, i mite as well, i hav to many books! [tho, i dont think its actually possible] wish i owned a bookstore... well, books etc will jst av 2 do
Mage Dudette chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
wow! my friend [punkispurple] sent me this story in a link, n im so glad she did, am hooked after the 1st chapter now... D so, readin on...
Lady of romance world88 chapter 15 . 5/28/2005
Um...Gideon like Ella? How interesting. Why does Gideon wants to know more about Nora? Poor Nora. I hope she's be alright. I gladly she don't see Gideon since she got her father home. Hurry update soon.
zestisugar chapter 15 . 5/27/2005
I just started to read youre story. It is so good you have to upadate asap. I'm adding you to my author alert list.
spikedmango chapter 14 . 5/27/2005
Does it surprise you that I read ch. 13 befor ch. 12? Probably not.

Looking forward to seeing what develops..well.. I already did.. but you know what I mean.
743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »