Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
spikedmango chapter 15 . 5/27/2005
Reading this made me think of Bobby and Fred _ For a second I was afraid they'd actually be here. *shudder* Bobby the lucid one and Fred the... non-lucid one.

Anyway. Nice chapter. Have fun in Texas and don't get killed! Because if you die after getting hit by a drunk driver then I'll be upset. And you scared me to death when you went to Beth's party! Dylan was all "Yeah they can't find them anywhere" and I was like "WTF!" so yes. Very happy when I called Beth and everyone was alive. I'll stop now.

And this is random, someone in one of my communities wants to know about auras. Any info I could share?
Lunar Ecalypso chapter 15 . 5/26/2005
Wait, why do they think she's a boy? Great job, though a quick read, but great job anyway.
glitteredwithlove chapter 15 . 5/26/2005
old people... lol. me to. they have their cute moments. but flip side, they also have their annoying ones! its cool that you gave lizs character volunteer work. it gives me more of a concept of her. she really cares about people.
lilsakura chapter 15 . 5/26/2005
lol, nyce! *agrees w/ End Author's Note* next chappie's gonna be good :) but when will it be out? speaking (typing w/e) of "out" you're out of school this early? wierd. where i come from it's sept-june! hm... was that a veggie tales quote in your profile? OMG yay! Do you, by any chance, know the Song of the Cebu? _
aj chapter 15 . 5/26/2005
yeah. i
DuchessYappingDog chapter 15 . 5/26/2005
Yargh. They won't let me let me review for some reason. Anyways, the old guys are great. I don't really know what to make of this chapter, but I'm excited to hear what Nora is going to talk Liz about. Gideon, possibly? Hehehe.
Reira chapter 15 . 5/26/2005
Lol, the old men are funny :P
bulletproof.cupid chapter 15 . 5/26/2005
This is great so far. Wonder what's going on wid Gideon though... he's so mysterious, if that's the word to describe him? It sounds like an owls name lol. Don't mind me ;o) Yup, love the songs you used in here or that inspired you: 'Somewhere Only We Know' and 'Mr. Brightside'... awesome! I do the exact thing Nora does with her homework. Write it on the back of my hand ) Her name's awesome... really pretty in fact! It's going great so far... not to fast paced, but knowing me I want it to go faster. One, cause I'm a hopeless romantic and two- I'm impatient P Ooh how does Gid know Ella? She likes him for sure... but why's he waiting on Nora? Meridith likes them both together for sure. I mean mom's that are best friends.. wouldn't it be nice to have your kids dating *shrugs* Sounds a little like The Strenght of Eternity on FP. Update soon and hope you enjoy your summer ((even though you loathe it)) Take care hun,

~Bubblegum
FamousOneLiners chapter 15 . 5/26/2005
i just love this
bulletproof.cupid chapter 3 . 5/26/2005
Haha I freaking love that song D but funny ending.. she even screamed. Rofl!

Hmm Lucian's a genius! One of those child prodigies. Hmm but his name's so cool )

Well, on to the next chapter. I'm sorry if I babbled on about complete shit here, but yeah... l8er.
pneumothorax chapter 15 . 5/26/2005
“Do you have my pudding?” and “Liz, is that ya boyfriend?” make great lines but overall, it seems to be a pretty pointless chapter. Although as she says: "hoping I can get the random unrest that has been bubbling up inside of me to simmer" appears to be the point. But nothing actually happens.
name withheld chapter 14 . 5/26/2005
Ooh! OOH! OOH! DUDE! THIS IS AWESOME! I! TOTALLY! LOVE! THIS! STORY! And even if Ch 11 was not so good, THIS TOTALLY MAKES UP FOR IT! KEEP IT GOING PLEASE! Sigh... I love this story...
Lyra chapter 15 . 5/26/2005
I always wanted to be the 401th reviewer ... this one really will make it to the 500 ... *nods*. Ditto what I said before ... promising career in hospital/old people's home dramas ... good chapter but too short ... yes, I know you're tired/busy/etc! I hope old people are older than, um ... 59? But you don't really (in italics) like them do you? They smell. LOL ... I'll write a proper one tomorrow I promise. And ... tell your computer to behave, you could ruin my already dubious repuation. Haha. Charlie says this review will self destruct in 59 seconds ... and you're doing a great job of not being around computers! Keept it up girl! Go and read ... what was it? Ah yes, 'The Fountainhead' ... great book! *hugs*
Denali chapter 14 . 5/25/2005
Too short! That's what I think. Other than that, good. Now write more, NOW!
Lady Riven chapter 14 . 5/25/2005
too lazy to sign in... Yeah, I'm a lazy bum. Great chapter! and so the plot thickens... wonder what Ella's got to do with this? Update soon!
743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »