Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
Murder245 chapter 14 . 5/25/2005
dude, i thought i was the only person who called people mr. dude. that's frickin awesome. i now officially think lucian is the coolest person ever.

~dragonfly
pneumothorax chapter 14 . 5/25/2005
Nice chapter. Is it realistic for someone to go searching someone's bag though? I suppose if it was really really open - aka most things had fallen out - then possibly. But hey, if it helps the plot :)

"Yeah, Ella, if I wasn’t taken. I want to be taken, badly. I just don’t want to jump in with you yet. I want to keep trying." This, directed at Ella seems pretty harsh. Oh well.
nfgcassie chapter 14 . 5/24/2005
aww.. i like gideon more and more each chapter
bulletproof.cupid chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Hey! Interesting begin - doesn't sound clichéd at all ) I'll come and read more of this late, but seeing as it's nearly one in the morning I really should get going. I'll catch up on this soon, or maybe after finals. Anyhow, you're on my favs so don't worry ;o) Take care hun,

~Bubblegum
aj chapter 14 . 5/24/2005
only one question: which song was it?

if you actually understand my question, go you. people usually don't understand my questions without the reiteration of its antecedents.

woo. big vocab day. yes...
glitteredwithlove chapter 14 . 5/23/2005
ah! wow, that was really cute, at least, i thought so. it shows how much gideon really wants to go out with her, so she might be a little bit more open to him. i liked it.
afluver chapter 14 . 5/23/2005
omg i soo love your story! just let gideon and nora be together at the end okay? lol..well, are you going to do a chapter update everyday thats 2-3 pages? or like every 3 days or something with a chapter of 5-6 pages? thanks..
Kira chapter 14 . 5/23/2005
cool...a note! lol can't wait to see what happens next please update soon!
DuchessYappingDog chapter 14 . 5/23/2005
Hm. Interesting. Hehehe. I like this version better than the "I will get you" version. And you update pretty often, don't worry. Many authors don't update for months.
Reira chapter 14 . 5/23/2005
Nice chapter~ Nora has a rival haha
Lunar Ecalypso chapter 14 . 5/23/2005
Interesting...can't wait till you update!
Endowment's Seraph chapter 14 . 5/23/2005
oh, so now she knows. hehehe. goody. lol. you must write more sooN!~Mel
Katrona chapter 8 . 5/23/2005
Dont worrie about it it is a good story
apples and bananas chapter 14 . 5/23/2005
Oh. Interesting. A nice new twist. But how will Nora take it? Update soon.
AngelaSolis chapter 14 . 5/23/2005
Paucity ... a weird Latin word. I like it anyway. Good chapter ... touching father/daughter stuff ... and I love the going through Ella's bag and the note. I shall be immortalised for ever for introducing those boots. Yay! What flavour is the cake? Angel cake with chocolate fudge icing in the middle, I hope. *starving*
743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »