Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
Lady of romance world88 chapter 13 . 5/22/2005
Umm...what does quid pro quo means? It is spanish, right? Wow! Does Gideon like Nora? Poor Nora and she was alone with her father who is in hospital. I hope he'll be okay. Poor Nora how she can control with Lucian. Sounds like Gideon was worried about Nora. Hurry update soon.
Bellissimo Addio chapter 13 . 5/20/2005
She gave up too easily! I mean, come ON! What happened to her independence? Her strength? You're just sayin' girls NEED a guy for comfort! Not cool! She needs to find her backbone and shove him off! Anyways, it's creepy how he lords so much control over her. Like a stalker... Or a rapist... Or the men in the black van who stole my cheese...
Lunar Ecalypso chapter 13 . 5/19/2005
It's not too bad. Maybe her father can be in a severe state and Nora can go live with Gideon and Lucian and Meredith? Just a thought. Things can go from there. I liked it! I hope you update soon!
J.Szewczuk chapter 13 . 5/19/2005
This is just a suggestion, but maybe if you add more description or don't move the story so fast. If you need any suggestions or help feel free to drop me an e-mail. My mind seems to constantly be roaming and coming up with ideas.

Other than that, it's great. Keep it up!
Shadow Claimer chapter 13 . 5/19/2005
Whoa! Beyond the fact that the speed with which you uploaded everything is nothing short of astounding, way to write a story! Still do not have your plot all grasped but your writing style is so good I could all but kowtow at your feet. Unfortunately, I do not know who you are or where for that matter, but I am quite impressed by you and shall be awaiting for what more there is.
aj chapter 13 . 5/19/2005
more ...description on why she doesn't fight him off? i mean, i know why...but...i don't know. does it seem too sudden to you for all this? or i don't know.

my brain is muddled.
AntiqueRoses chapter 13 . 5/19/2005
I've actually been reading this for a while, but I haven't been reviewing. I know that's bad. Really sorry.

The chapter wasn't too bad-dont beat yourself up about it.

I just wanted to say that last year my dad had his gallbladder removed too, and he's doing lots better without it. Um, yeah, I'm allergic to shellfish and fruit, and something else.

It's kinda nice being able to relate to Nora, just all those hours in hospital, watching all those tubes, and the nurses coming in to write down stats and all that kind of thing.

In that sense, it was a good chapter :D.
Denali chapter 13 . 5/19/2005
Eh, not bad, but not so good. Write more soon. Hope ur mom is ok.
Gingerly chapter 13 . 5/19/2005
I think those were e\really good chapter but couldn't you put ALOT more in it. Come on the other chapters wer alot longer than this and what's up with two guys getting all sweet with her now? Great chapter though
joank chapter 13 . 5/19/2005
Gideon is intriguing.
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 6 . 5/19/2005
Ma-an! This is a totally r-a-n-d-o-m story. It's funny, i mean, kissing some chick to make 'em feel better and then fleeing from the room? Definitely unexpected.
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 2 . 5/19/2005
I think you're thus you shall be added to my Favourite Authors List of Wonderful Funny Authentic Authors. Are you proud?
phae chapter 13 . 5/18/2005
Gid needs some ppl's skills lessons...
Endowment's Seraph chapter 13 . 5/18/2005
just keep trying. I actually liked what you had before. heh. well write more soon~Mel
Kira chapter 13 . 5/18/2005