Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
Guest chapter 25 . 1/11/2006
I thought you were going to threaten me with going away again ..

I don't know how she was, we're too busy .. I'm never *not* in motion ..

*sighs tiredly and clings to you for life.* I love you .. I'm sorry that I'm not a good girl .. I really do love my mama .. *buries her face in your shoulder.* I'll see you in the morning. Sweet dreams.
murky chapter 25 . 1/6/2006
teehee, I wasn't going to review, but I would like to shock you! Are you shocked? ok, nevermind, lame. I'm not too sure about whether I've reviewed before. But yeah, Gideon is quite an asshole! Don't like him much. Randy would be so much better for her. I'm hoping she'll end up with Randy because I'm sick and tired of having the female lead end up with the "cool, mysterious stranger-at-the-beginning-of-story" character, over her friend, who really likes her. Though, I suppose if you make it believable that she ends up with Gideon, it's ok p and I don't have much more to say, TO SLEEP! (: haha. Hope you'll be not so busy some time soon so you can update! Have a great weekend, k (:
Mage Dudette chapter 25 . 1/5/2006
lol, i knew it! its the CLAW! hilarious movie. fun chapter. you can now be shocked, as i reviewed! :P
Aquafied chapter 25 . 1/3/2006
amazing, amazing, i love this story, so much.

all the animals, i have may forgot, but you have helped me remember.

hah, its so childish and silly at points, i love it. a break from this stingy reality we all live in.

and i was thinking liar, liar with that claw thing. hah.
ce chapter 25 . 1/3/2006
u cannot stop there! please go on
Ms.Romantic chapter 25 . 1/1/2006
i love it..but is gonna end up with Geidon or Randy?.,cause i like htem both!
Paper.Eskimo.Boots chapter 25 . 1/1/2006
I really really like this. I started reading it once and didn't get very far. But I'm glad that I finished it. You need to review. And Randy is way cooler than Gideon. :3
clari chapter 25 . 12/30/2005
yey! you updated!

I wonder how everything is going to turn out. Please continue soon :D
mochi chapter 25 . 12/30/2005
Yeah! Randy! w00t!
summers-end chapter 25 . 12/28/2005
WHERE'S THE BUNNY?

Grr...

The tickle claw is so funny. i love that movie. i love Jim Carey-he's so funny.

update soon please!

summers-end
pneumothorax chapter 25 . 12/28/2005
Unsure as to whether '“I know.” I say, coming up for air before I go back.' meant they were kising or.. but a good chapter. A little strange to read because I've almost forgotten this.
dyingofluv chapter 25 . 12/28/2005
I reviewed! wahaha...anyway...more!
Monkebella chapter 25 . 12/28/2005
We are all busy, I think it is amazing that you can even find the time to write. I know I probably would have given up a long time ago, but it would be nice to see where this story is going. And if anyone gives you trouble you send them to me, they don't deserve to have a good story to read if they can't be patient enough to wait for the author to write it.
Katy chapter 25 . 12/28/2005
wow...when i saw this i said to myself "o look...Quid Pro Quo...haven't read that in a while"

Glad to have you back, lol. ;)
flights.of.fantasy chapter 25 . 12/28/2005
guess you're gonna be very shocked? haha. tickle claws! sounds lyk something my boyfriend did last time. only he called it a incurable disease. haha. thanks for updating!
743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »