Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
Madcow13 chapter 14 . 5/11/2005
Okay, the last chapter I could just about understand but what the hell is going on now? I think you've lost it completely and offically. When... or if, you return to something that resembles normalacy then update with something that doesn't just go straight over my head and confuse me so much I get a headache.

Oh wait, that was some form of messing up website? Okay... Well, can we have a proper update soon?
Ms Urania chapter 13 . 5/11/2005
You're right, these were all so sad but really well done. I don't usually like drabbles, but I found these really affecting especially Randy and Liz because I always like to see more into supporting characters minds. I didn't think Gideon disliked his brother that much. Thanks for the insight.
Carbon Slash chapter 14 . 5/11/2005
Lol. Funny. Anyway, some nice history there, makes me understand the characters better~ :)
Limegreenqueen chapter 14 . 5/10/2005
chapter 14 deosn't make any sense but waat ever your story is really good. I wish school would hurry up and end already. all of my teachers have decided to give me major projects at the same time. it is crap. check out my story i hope i can update soon and give me your honest opinion? now to answer your questions#1. dont make the story cliche. i mean they should end up happy but we should never suspect how they end up happy# we don't need a lot of background info of her mothers death it woul just make the story corny and extra long.# don't change lucien age. right now his age brings innocence and laughter at all the stupid stuff a four year old deos. aka your story would be dry with out him#4.I think it is a tie between nora and gideon. i think you should go into more deapth on gid though because i really dont understand why he hates his brother. but nora has that crazy laughter part that always makes me love charaters#5. after elle or ella i would stop thier because you dont want your readers to have to think about who a character is before they can understand the story and if you add to many people espicially with the same 1st letter of thier name it deos get confusing.#6. I think you should up date bidaily. it will give you mabye less reviews but more people would be drawn to the story if it keeps on showing up every day.#7. yes this story can make it past 20 chapter sand long chapters too if you use her fathers illness, someon emaking trouble for her, gideon fowardness, luciens quirky ways, all her friend at the store having her back (especialy liz), ell-e/a's meaness and the crazy way her brain can be done!# i don't think any huge holes but alot of small ones. i want to see gideon in his enviornment more with nora. wait, deos he want to sleep with her? where they talking about a relationship out on the swing? and where did that conversation go cause they havent really talked since? wat was up with her fainting because she thought she saw her mom? also why did she call mrs. whats-her-face instead of 911? okay i think that is it. I hav answered all 8 of your question. (couldn't you pick a smaller number like 3.)lol!okay i want to be in the story. wait that contradicts with verything i just said. (damn; my mom always tells me to keep my big mouth shut)((maybe i will listen to her nxt time))oh well put me in it. I hope this helps

LOVE karla (my real name) (nickname is karlita!) I know not latin but i like it!
StarsignLeo chapter 13 . 5/10/2005
interesting. and yes, they all were depressing. oh well. write more ~Mel
The Bostonian chapter 14 . 5/10/2005
Favorite parts:-I snap up, and honey, I give in to Gideon Prescott’s advances.-"Damn faulty fish"-Lucian is about to kill his tennis is so wierd and strangely, a good review of what's happened so far. How the heck did you find this site?
FrozenWaterFaerie chapter 14 . 5/10/2005
You like to check out wierd sites don't you.
FrozenWaterFaerie chapter 13 . 5/10/2005
I had strep 2. Those drabbles? were all so sad.
katie chapter 13 . 5/10/2005
Ah...the fun latin phrases. i was in jcl in high school so i have heard most of them. i swear, the jcl convention was the most hilarious school related activity i participated in while in high school.

get enough latin geeks together and the fun is inevitable.
Weezy chapter 14 . 5/10/2005
Oh my. Just...oh my.
Written chapter 14 . 5/10/2005
Hah! That poetry was really classic- especially the last line. I must say, this story is pretty neat. The characters all really seem to flow so well, and everything just really. . . works. I love it! You're very funny in a very subtle, not "in your face- but still hysterical" sort of way. Please keep writing this!
Sarah chapter 13 . 5/10/2005
Aw, I think it's funny! Hell, I even put semper ubi sub ubi (except I spelled it sempre, but that's cause I never took latin and speak portuguese) in my review! *whines* I wanna be part of the club.

I really just did that for my (and hopefully your) amusement. Anyhoo, the drabbles were really good. I'm always so impressed at people who can get so much across in less than a hundred words. Bravo and feel better!
phae chapter 14 . 5/10/2005
oh i love this story. promise to update soon!
MissBehaving chapter 14 . 5/10/2005
OMGWTFLOLZ! that is teh best yet! I die laughing. Bonk.
MissBehaving chapter 13 . 5/10/2005
I hate you ... you write so well I want to kill you! Not really ... but yanno what I mean! Utter perfection in 100 words ... all of them. Sigh.
743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 .. Last Next »