Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
Dina Rogoziansky chapter 13 . 5/10/2005
wut was that? i am so confused. who's david? who's randy? why are there these random snipets? they're all from different times too. why are there these random numbers next to ppl's names? wut the hell? and how can Gideon hate Lucian? how is that even possible? lucian is so sweet! a tad stubborn, but totally lovable. and yet again i must ask, wut the heck is going on in this chapter?
The Bostonian chapter 13 . 5/10/2005
Please let Gideon care about Lucian! I dont' want him to abhor his existance; resent it maybe. He can have a great big change of heart soon, right? That semper ubi sub ubi... that's the first thing I learned in Latin... ah, the memories...
vintagewhitegloves chapter 12 . 5/10/2005
good chapter... the end confused me, but good chapter still. Though we could have use some more Gideon :0)
Carbon Slash chapter 12 . 5/9/2005
Oh so it's Harley on the phone right? Lol... he's cool. Great chapter~
FrozenWaterFaerie chapter 12 . 5/9/2005
i think the chapter is greatbut when did lucian turn 5 i thought he was still 4
DuchessYappingDog chapter 12 . 5/9/2005
Ack. It was him right? Sigh, Lucian is so cute. He reminds me of Draco from Harry Potter. Of course, a cute... little boy.. not mean and Slytherniny version of him. Hahahhaa... aka the ones in the fanfics. Okay so he's still Slytherniny in those, but still. I have a soft spot for him. And Gideon, hehe. *Rolls eyes at self.* I'm so stupid sometimes. Lucian, so cute!
WarriorHeart chapter 12 . 5/9/2005
that 'my darling pea pod' was hilarious. i'm so glad the update was the real update. *sighs* I hope it won't be long for another one.

~WH
J.Szewczuk chapter 12 . 5/9/2005
My stupid PC is acting up and it takes me about 5 tries before it actually lets me review. Annoying, huh? Anyways, it was a cool chapter. I still like the little tyke more than his brother, though.
Kira chapter 12 . 5/9/2005
aw lol i love lucian...he's so cute! please update soon!
messy chapter 12 . 5/9/2005
yea.. what now? lol
The Bostonian chapter 12 . 5/9/2005
You must really be aegra, you posted that chapter twice. I loved the bit about the cat's food radar. Quite good. Who is Harley and am I going to have to kill him? If he's been causing all this trouble, I might. By the way, what happened to the gun? Usually you can just throw away a prop, like a remote control or a backpack or whatever and not worry about it, but there is power in a gun and it shouldn't be left lying on the front porch.
Endowment's Seraph chapter 12 . 5/9/2005
you posted this chapter twice and replaced nine. just thought you should know! well it was great anyway. i can't wait to read more~Mel
jladotcom chapter 12 . 5/9/2005
It was another good chapter! ... but you put it up twice, I don't know if you knew that already.
AngelaSolis chapter 12 . 5/9/2005
Good chapter. Advances the story, whilst showing us Nora's maternal capabilities. Lucian rawks! (If your kids say 'Chill, mom' when they're 5, it will be all your fault :D.) How did Gideon get in? Am sure all will not be revealed. And ... hmm ... Harley. Immediately, that name conjurs up a grungy, combat-panted, would-be biker boy. We haven't had a chance to see what he's like yet, but am sure we will ... go SpikedMango! And ... don't want to be nitpicky as you're sick ... WHY are you sick? you're not allowed to be strep-y (Echinacea! now) but I'm gonna be anyway ... why hypochondriac? Not the right word there I think. Otherwise, wonderful, marvellous ... more ... soon!And thanks for the tips which I've tried to initiate but my editing still sucks :P
spikedmango chapter 12 . 5/9/2005
Ah my darling baby! *hugs Harley* But why do you foist the potentially angry masses upon me, why? *overdramatic sigh* Anyway. Good chapter and I'm looking forward to seeing how you treat my baby.
743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 .. Last Next »