Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
Weezy chapter 11 . 5/9/2005
Something tells me this story is about to take off.
The Bostonian chapter 11 . 5/8/2005
QUID NAM INFERORUM? You CANNOT leave us like that! If he dies will she inherit the bookstore and move in with Meredith and go hunting for his killer with Gideon helping her and they will get in many life-threatening situations? Or Something? He doen't have to die. Maybe a coma. If you don't update soon my ADHD imagination will come up with something even more outrageous! It will involve chartruse jumpsuits and swingdancing penguins! And more! UPDATE NOW!
Carbon Slash chapter 11 . 5/8/2005
Wow suspense. Who is that on the phone? And what friend is he/she talking about? Is it Gideon? So many questions lol.
CallMeCute chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
this looks like a really good story! :)
Kira chapter 11 . 5/8/2005
great chapter...this story is hilarious! can't wait for the next part...please update soon!
bipolar-magician chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
i just started reading this story and i love it. i think it's because i think like nora.

i especially love this line: Randy is not dramatic; his body is.-it made me giggle.
vintagewhitegloves chapter 11 . 5/8/2005
You leave me there! Ah, what a horrid cliff hanger... evil evil woman.
vintagewhitegloves chapter 8 . 5/8/2005
I assume you posted this a while ago, but there's no harm in answering it anyhow.

1. Emm, nothing I can think of at the moment.2. Uh... probably a conversation about her, preferably to Gid, it would further their relationship, especially with his dad dead and such.3. He's cute at four.4. Gideon... he's just so sweet, and blunt, no need to beat around the bush. I like that in him.5. Seven's okay if you expand on the other characters a little bit, though it would be better if we could meet a few of Gid's friends as well.6. whatever you like better. If you prefer a story with fewer but longer chapters, do that. If you like your story to have lots of short chapters, than do that. Remember, you're the author, us faithful readers will be happy with whatever.7. For sure.8. um... don't think so.
vintagewhitegloves chapter 7 . 5/8/2005
I am in love with this story...
vintagewhitegloves chapter 6 . 5/8/2005
...huh, I've been trying to figure out the shirt thing for a few minutes... I still don't get it esh, oh well. How cute, he kissed her ;0)
pneumothorax chapter 11 . 5/8/2005
Hmm. will refrain from listening to random singing thing. My parents might complain and send me to bed. how young am I. (plus I cba).

So, the review:

Nice part about Ms. Melody being a hippy. Well written, child-like but almost humourous looking back - the way kids are factual but funny without meaning to be. You captured that well. Liz is great. Both last and this chapter - I forgot to mention.

[Ms. Melody loved it.

The PTA wanted to eat Liz for supper.

They took away Liz’s cane, needless to say.]

- Nice.

[What do you mean can I bring him to the hospital? Isn’t that what ambulances are for? No, you cannot bribe me with Dairy Queen coupons if I bring him in myself...] This was.. unreal - as was Nora's inability to dial emergency herself - but it was amusing. Although, as a dramatic scene, this detracted. Do we care? No.

Overall, even better. Loved the Lucian parts. Keep writing, it's good good good.
Dina Rogoziansky chapter 11 . 5/8/2005
tree words: what. the. hell? what friend? gideon's? n dude, wut kind of psycho would drug an innocent man in order to stop the innocent man's daughter from being friends with some guy? wutthe hell is wrong with the world?
pneumothorax chapter 10 . 5/8/2005
Ella seems as though she should have been mentioned before maybe? Although I can't rememberif there's been a school scene before, so if there hasn't, then obviously she shouldn't have been. I liked this - it seemed more aware of there being other people. It's definately improved since 1st chapter: doesn't everything.

[and I saunter out of the room and toward the restroom. ]

I liked this line: I always saw Nora as a quieter person whilst here she seems more confident in herself. Which is good.

[“Same time as when your Mother comes back from the grave, Nordic.” She’s always called me that, since we were nine or ten years old; she thinks it’s hilarious, and I can’t say I know why...I shrug, and walk out into the hall, daubing at my chin, compelled by an unseen force.]

This seemed powerful. Almost unpredictable as if she was going to hit something or such. This, added to the cinfidence made her seemed a strong character.

I really liked this chapter.
Finding Tobias chapter 11 . 5/8/2005
"Where are the hookers?" That cracked me up. Poor kid's probably emotionally damaged for life now. That's okay, it seems to be happenening at a younger age... Any who... The ending was sort creepy... I bet it was vile human being... I mentioned in my last review... I won't spoil it... Great chapter btw, update soon!
AngelaSolis chapter 11 . 5/8/2005
I used to prance around with a tiara and wings ... I still do ... lol. Good chapter. Twists are occuring. I like it. But I still think Lucian should be older (unless he turns out to be otherworldly ;) ). Annd .. I really need some help with this site! I'm not that dim (am I?) but I uploaded a poem as soon as I was allowed to and it still says I have no stories ... how long does it take? And ... it was perfectly spaced in Word but on here it was all double spaced and looked horrible, which did not amuse me in the slightest. Why? *cries* I've tried to edit but I can't 'view' it. Gah! Anyway, if it ever gets there ... review please *black kitten eyes*
743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »