Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
vintagewhitegloves chapter 5 . 5/8/2005
Lmfa, your a/n's crack me up... oh gosh, this chapter was incredibly hilarious. Gideon... so cute :0)
vintagewhitegloves chapter 3 . 5/8/2005
Haha... oh gosh, that was funny.
vintagewhitegloves chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
Eww, my friends cousin definitely picked his nose then grabbed my hand and wouldn't let go for about 20 minutes... it's times like those I'm glad I bought 10 bottles of hand sanitizer the last time bath and body works had a sale. Yes, well moving on, good chapter again, quite funny. I'm liking it so far.
Rose chapter 11 . 5/8/2005
Oh, the drama increases. No gideon though. :( But why on earth did you tell that story about the christmas play?
vintagewhitegloves chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
It's usually a good sign when the I start laughing at the a/n even before the story begins. Anyway, off to a good start. Kade
mmmmmmmmmmmm chapter 11 . 5/8/2005
watch a little 'school of rock' recently?

Anyway, the chapter was ok. I think the whole threatening thing may make it too busy though. A little overdone if you know what I mean.
FrozenWaterFaerie chapter 11 . 5/8/2005
That's a really creep plot twist. How do 5 year olds know about hookers? I think 5 is the perfect age for him now.
spikedmango chapter 11 . 5/8/2005
Nina's six? It seems like only yesterday she was four! Sigh. Why didn't she call 911? Argh! I'm not even gonna talk about the game. I guess you've played it before, huh? I want to know who hurt the dad! Oh if it was Harley I'll feel so bad *cries* Great chapter, and you should update ASAP. Of course, you know I love the crime. It's not fun until someone gets hurt. And YOU should visit this because it rocks: gorillamask reallifevsinternet .shtml
Wild Child chapter 11 . 5/8/2005
You know I looked at the title and I thought it was going to be like this cheesy romance. So I move on. Since there was nothing else to read I was just like why don't I just go and read that story so I did and not only was it not cheesy it was actually good. Moving on, Lol bribe her with dairy queen coupons? that's interesting. Lucien is life like if he was older I would so marry him. And weren't you changing his age? Very confused. . . Anywho I really like this story!
alexei04 chapter 11 . 5/8/2005
Oh my gosh. This story is hilarious! I feel so sorry for Nora. Poor girl. I hate it when I spill stuff all over me. I would hate to have a pen pop in my mouth. gross.I hope her dad is . The little grand theft auto gave me a good laugh. poor kid is now scarred for life!I can't wait for your next update!
Endowment's Seraph chapter 11 . 5/8/2005
This was great. I didn't see that comming. obviously they're talking about Gideon. awesome name btw. well write more soon!~Mel
DuchessYappingDog chapter 11 . 5/8/2005
Which friend? Luc? Her father (how can she stay away then)? Probably Gideon, right? Sigh. That was unexpected.
J.Szewczuk chapter 11 . 5/8/2005
Still love it. Keep going!
Mrs. MJackson chapter 11 . 5/8/2005
REALLY NOT EXPECTED! i love it! update, realy soon!
Ms Urania chapter 10 . 5/7/2005
There is so much potential in the characters and scenarios you've created so far that I'm really interested in where you are going to take this. I found Ella highly amusing and deliciously bitchy. However, the-bitchy-girl who-is-the-mortal-enemy-of our-protagonist-with-an interest-in the protagonist's-love-interest can be a little cliche. I don't want to sound mean as so far you have shown that you have a really unique way of writing and viewing things, so I hope you can avoid falling into the dreaded cliche trap.

"I’m Liz. I like to kill bugs with sticks."

Genius! I'm still laughing about that!
743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 48 .. Last Next »