Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
phae chapter 25 . 12/28/2005
I shall review and shock thee! SHOCKSHOCKSHOCK. LOL. OMG, so sweet. Its ok... Updating is quite hard from time to time. As long as you update, I'm happy. Tickle Claws kick ass!
GarglingPixies chapter 25 . 12/28/2005
This is a weird but really interesting story. I don't know how to put words that describe your story but nonetheless, it's awesome. Do continue and never ever stop. : )
Reira chapter 25 . 12/27/2005
Lol. Randy is so cute and funny. I prefer him over Gideon XD
My.Gaurdian.Angel chapter 25 . 12/27/2005
I really like this so far. Please update soon? I can't wait to see how this turns out!
icedfaerie chapter 25 . 12/27/2005
Great chapter, i can't wait til the next one.
spikedmango chapter 25 . 12/27/2005
*definitely dead* And that wasn't an intentionally a play on the next Sookie book title. My throat feels like sandpaper. *whimper* I want to die.

Argh. Randy. You know how I feel about Randy. The "safe" option.
m chapter 25 . 12/27/2005
About time too! Not a bad chapter ... yeah, pretty good actually. Nora and Randy! Oh! Be shocked then! Can we have some more?
abc123 chewy chapter 24 . 12/22/2005
woah... freakishly wierd story, but no doubt good.
sweetMisery chapter 23 . 12/18/2005
..awesome story...but im kinda lost...it skips around a lot..and i think im missing some stuff? like i thought lucian had a mom? and why was gideon suddenly pissed off at her?...idk..but other than that im in love with it :D
flights.of.fantasy chapter 24 . 12/6/2005
hmm.. im rather lost ya know? no signs of randy loving and suddenly BAM. and erm what happened with Gideon? im lost...
vampiric-happenings chapter 24 . 12/5/2005
that was very good. hope to read more soon. _ *-* _
vampiric-happenings chapter 23 . 12/5/2005
wait, i think i must not be following the story because now i thought that lucian did have a mother. i am so lost.
vampiric-happenings chapter 19 . 12/5/2005
i thought u said just in the other chapter that nora knew that her mother was the beach baby. i guess it is still just because im weird. oh well, it was still good. _
vampiric-happenings chapter 16 . 12/5/2005
so i have read up to here and i was getting kind of off on the time table. i thought it was friday night when she went into the hospital. but then it seemed as though it would have been saturday morning when she went to see liz, but it wasn't. i guess i'm just odd. other than that it was really good! i liked it. *_*
vampiric-happenings chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
it is really good. i liked it. keep it up!
743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »