Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
shadowstar21 chapter 7 . 5/2/2005
*sitcks out hand* I want the ring! Lol! I cant wait for more!
Kira chapter 7 . 5/2/2005
cool beans
MysticWater chapter 7 . 5/2/2005
Ha they're so cute, sleeping like that :P
messy chapter 7 . 5/2/2005
hm.. it was a bit weord cuz the events went by really fast. like there was no explanation for them.
Endowment's Seraph chapter 7 . 5/2/2005
this was great. I dunno, I don't think I'd be protesting so much if a hot guy kissed me. lol. but I would be suspiscious if I had only known said guy for a week. hmmers. well. this was great. What unicorn gets it? my crazy friend wants the "fucking penguins" to get it. lol. sorry. now I'm random. write more sooN~Mel
spikedmango chapter 7 . 5/2/2005
Dude... Gideon's like a rapist or something. o_O And how many people do I have to sacrifice before you start adding detail? The details here are excellent: "'what if I have a boyfriend' I lean forward, and gideon gives the swing an extra-hard push. I whack my head on the metal bar, and glower." But you don't do that for the rest of the chapter! You have an amazing cult of followers, take the time to add detail! (Bah, it was still a good chapter. Although since it's romance I'm twitching of course. Where are the bodies? Agh.)
Dina Rogoziansky chapter 6 . 5/2/2005
ok, that was kinda random. he barely knows this girl, and he just goes and kisses her? in front of of said girl's best friend, coworker, and said guy's little brother? wth? i mean, it's a good chapter, but kinda confusing.
Endowment's Seraph chapter 6 . 5/2/2005
haha. I can see that you did have minor difficulties writing this. it jumps a little here and there but it's still more soon!~Mel
Useless Art chapter 6 . 5/2/2005
Most of all, I love your use of Latin and of Roman historical references. Anyone who can write a proper romance using Latin chapter titles is worthy of much admiration.

As to the chapter itself, I thought this one was a bit rushed. You sped through the action without much stop for detail. The plot itself was quite interesting, with her mother, but the bit with Gideon at the end seemed a little shaky to me. If winning him was the point of the story, you're going to have to seriously work out a way to keep this plot going until the end of the book without it becoming redundant. However, I trust that you have something else in store, and that this kiss was only the beginning.

Generally, it was a good chapter. You injected it with your own, lighthearted humor quite nicely. Kudos. I look forward to more tales of Nora.
MysticWater chapter 6 . 5/2/2005
oO ok Gideon moves fast lol. Nora is so lucky
J.Szewczuk chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
Interesting.
alionya chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
I loved that ending. It was great. Its rare that you can see a good cliffy that makes you fell satisfiedconfusedgiddyawwed all in one. I hope this keeps up.

Alionya
babixbunny chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
O what happens next?
Kira chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
good chapter...but i'm confused...why exactly did she faint?
Finding Tobias chapter 6 . 5/1/2005
GAH! You had to stop there! I glad she's feeling better, but why there? Lucian's kinda creepy, but I guess it's the thought that counts... Update soon

Lady R