Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
MysticWater chapter 5 . 4/29/2005
Ooh Gideon is so cute! Lol. You update really fast! Unlike me -_- great chappie~
Endowment's Seraph chapter 5 . 4/29/2005
hahaha. those fish always freaked me out. lmao. this is so great! i can't wait to read more!~Mel
Finding Tobias chapter 5 . 4/29/2005
Aw... cuteness... he likes her... but to me their relationship seemed a little rushed, but that's okay. I have an idea that you will have something big planned, so i'm not too worried. Update soon, Lady R
Useless Art chapter 5 . 4/29/2005
I liked this chapter, though it was a little short. You advanced the plot a little, but dropped out of your former degree of description to more blunt, to the point lines. The relationship between Gideon and Nora seems a little rushed (and, their common deceased parents too coincidental) but I trust that you and your sizzling ideas will easily avoid cliche. Overall, a very nice chapter. Good work.
messy chapter 5 . 4/29/2005
i love this story! i want more! :)
spikedmango chapter 5 . 4/29/2005
Ooh you threatened the reviewers! Even though that includes me now... hmm. Well, I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE! Of course you know where I live too. Damn. I guess I'll just have to move. Er. Anyway. Singing fish have cameras in them. And Dylan said he saw you the other day! And you waved! I won't remember to mention this by Monday, so I'm doing it now. Dear God, you have a lot of reviews. You're like, amazing. I had to sacrifice people before I got reviews! Er, I mean, I um. Anyway. Nice chapter, it's very gushy at the end. I don't normally read romances; I have no idea what other word to use besides gushy. Looking forward to the next chapter, which will have lots of details and action! And not that kind of action, dirty-minded little thing you. I applaude you on a job well done. Hey! Maybe the Universe will be kind and take you-know-what out of transit as a reward for your writing goodness!
Emma chapter 5 . 4/29/2005
love love love it!
spikedmango chapter 4 . 4/29/2005
Pfft! Don't thank them for their patience! You've updated like every day! You have to be meaner to your reviewers, or they'll get spoiled. And then you have to kill them. *crickets* Um right! Great chapter, Gideon is much more amusing than my Gideon (who has mpd) and I'm going on to read more (ahehe)
spikedmango chapter 3 . 4/29/2005
Hahahahaha! That would be so terrible! *laughs at another human being's misfortune, and has great fun doing so* Ah, I love this story so much. I'm actually glad I waited to the end of the week, now I have a lot to read. Because your chapters are short! Aw crap my battery's dying. See you next wonderful chap!
spikedmango chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
Dear God, I wait a little to come here and you're the next (insert wildly popular female author's name here)! Ah, well, I liked this chapter. Although it was short. *pointed stare* How will I ever get you to make longer chapters? Sigh! Anyway. Nice work!
Maroon chapter 4 . 4/29/2005
m Gideon comes across as a picnic short of a sandwhich ( is that right?) anyway he's slightly odd but odd is good. Also i didn't get the note “She says she has no time for you now.” what does that mean?

Yeh this was good but it seemed slightly rushed...like he hardly knows her but already he's pratically pleading for her to come round again.

Anyway I still enjoyed this Update soon Love Maroon
Finding Tobias chapter 4 . 4/28/2005
I love his reaction. He sounds hot too, me like! I wonder what will happen next! E! update soon!

Lady R
Finding Tobias chapter 3 . 4/28/2005
Oops... hahaha Can't say I blame her, I would have stood there, screamed and ran away, or stood there and watched and went into drool-girl mode.
Finding Tobias chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
Yes, I admit i too am afraid of child booger disease, although I haven't had to squirt tons of hand sanitizer. Lucien sounds sort of creepy with his molecular facination... especially since he's four... he sorta sounds like my brother.. Great chapter!
Finding Tobias chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
This sounds so interesting so far... I like how you set it up. I'm going to keep reading!
743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 .. Last Next »