Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
1218 chapter 24 . 11/6/2005
clari chapter 24 . 11/4/2005
Hi!

New reviewer. So far, pretty good story you have here. Very interesting.

I just LOVE Lucian. He is so cute! Gideon (I agree with you is a jerk). But I can't help liking him either.

I would like to learn more about Randy though. He keeps showing up in the chapters and...because of the time when he called Nora (when her dad fainted) I can't help but think that he has some sort of hidden feelings for her.

I think that you should definately spend a little more time talking about him.

I also think that a chapter delving on Gideon's character would be very much appreciated also. My curiosity is asking, what are his true feelings for Nora? When did he start liking her? What have been his thoughts as the story progressed? Does he know that he is related to Nora?

Damn. So many questions.

Please continue soon and ease my curiosity :D
amedaya chapter 24 . 10/29/2005
no.. dont end up with randy... aahh..
square root chapter 24 . 10/27/2005
Hmm... I like it. Very much, in fact. Humorous at times, serious at others. I'm too tired to actually evaluate and tell you what I really think... and technically I shouldn't even be at the computer now, but... my favorite character's Lucian, and if you kill him I will personally throw two metric tons of pulpy virtual bananas at you, and I like Gideon too... although he's not very nice:) Update.
ScarsxRunxDeep chapter 24 . 10/8/2005
i really like it
Liviania chapter 24 . 10/6/2005
Go nice-guy Randy!

So how is the creep involved?

Livi
psychedelic mishap chapter 24 . 10/4/2005
great chapter! i'm glad that even YOU acknowledge the fact that in the long run...gideon is the one. mmhmm.

but yes, cool chapter and update again - mwa
Denali chapter 24 . 10/3/2005
Aw. So tute. Update!And my votes for Gideon. He's cooler.
Aquafied chapter 24 . 9/29/2005
ah hah, i love ending, so great.

uhm, its just sweet, and the hospital, is actually not that depressing, and it is in a down it at night is kinda eerie and depressing, during the day its alright.

but facing it, looking outside from inside a hospital always is a bit greyer than i liked.
Raomina chapter 24 . 9/29/2005
Wow, the plot twists so quickly! Anyway, I don't really get the last part of last chapter. What did it mean that Lucian doesn't have a mother either? Was he adopted? And why was Gideon so cold towards her at the start of this chapter? He really has severe mood swings. The thing with Randy was a little sudden, unexpected. I'd never realised a single force of attraction between the two of them before. Not an ounce.

Oh well. The characters in this story are quite developed, except that they are stuffed in the story only when they are needed for Nora to accomplish something and later discarded when the thing is done, so all the other characters excluding Nora, Lucian and Gideon are drifting characters; in when the story needs them, and out when it doesn't. This kinds of takes away the authenticity of the characters, making them just... words. Try and develop more on the secondary characters.

The first few chapters were much better than the later ones. Your quality is slipping so get a grip on it. Hope something good comes out from this twist!
Damaged Not Broken chapter 24 . 9/28/2005
ACK! WHO does she really care for? oh! how evil you are! evil! EVIL! evil! ::glare:: nah, just playin'! _ can't wait till the next chappie, doll! _

Mwahz- DNB
nfgcassie chapter 24 . 9/27/2005
wow, i did not see this one! I like it though. I like Randy, he seems like a nice guy. But I think I have a soft spot for Gideon too, I just dont know who to root for!
Reira chapter 24 . 9/26/2005
So long since the last chapter, haha. But it's still good.
Aryanda chapter 24 . 9/26/2005
Oh *sniffles* it's just so sweet and sad and all. I thought that Randy liked her in the early on chapters, but I didn't know if Nora would ever catch on. Update! I demand that it be so!

Oh, and thankies for the chapter!
summers-end chapter 24 . 9/26/2005
I got so used to clicking that "Next" button, you know, to read the next chapter.

And then I realize...there isn't a "Next" button anymore.

I love Nora's name. It's great. Simple; not flashy.

I like Randy too. But if you plan to make Gideon an even contender for Nora's heart in this story, you should write more about him. I know more about Randy than Gideon and that makes me like Randy a lot more. I realize that it's all from Nora's point of view, but it'd be nice to know more about Gideon.

God, I hope Lucian's okay. He's my favorite character.

Just one confusing point: What did Nora mean when she thought: "Why bother calling home when you're not welcome?" It's in the middle of this chapter. I thought she and her dad were closer than most families. Am I missing something there?

Geez, I'd hate to have to ride in an ambulance twice in one week. That would be so awful.

Update soon, please!