Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
DragonFaeLynn chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
OMG, lmao!
Liviania chapter 23 . 9/13/2005
That's so sad...poor Lucian.

Livi
virgo-valentina chapter 23 . 9/9/2005
please please add! this story is great not to mention FANTASTIC!
Useless Art chapter 23 . 9/7/2005
I'm a little confused about parts of this chapter. Lucian doesn't have a mother? Gideon is furious with Nora? Huh?

Overall, pretty good, though rather short. The part about Nora in preschool was sweet. You need some more detail though.
twistedICYjunk chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I don't get it.

This story is confusing the heck out of me. What about Mrs. Prescott?

okay, so now I'm probably goning to look like a retard for missing something completely obvious, but could you maybe explain this a little bit better, for those lacking up in the attic maybe please?

kate
icedfaerie chapter 23 . 9/6/2005
Ohh, I hope Lucian's ok. Great chapter, even though it was a lil' bit sad.
Alex-Blake chapter 5 . 9/5/2005
Keane are really shit.

At least put Coldplay insted man.
AtlanticHart chapter 23 . 9/5/2005
Well I've sat here and read your story through...yay for me and you! I have to say I was a little confused by this chapter, but it's possible I need to do another read through. It's also possible that it's meant to throw me off and more will be explained next time...there's always more to the story, isn't it?

Just to make this review a mile long...here are some comments on the other chapters. You're able to effectively use big words without sounding like you're trying to hard, and I like that. Too many people try too hard and come out sounding...well, dumb. I'm occasionally weird and OCD and thought "satisfied" might have been better than "satiated" in one of the chapters, mainly because when I think of "satiated" I think of completely done, like after she's eaten the ice cream, rather than before. But that's just me, and you don't have to listen to me. Lucien reminds me of every other precocious four year old I've known and loved, so don't change him! There's been 3 major dramatic events in the story, and it's fine if you want to build your story on drama, but you could also do with a lot more character and plot development, just funny everyday occurrances (since you obviously have a great sense of humor). Contrary to popular belief, drama-packed stories can actually turn a bit boring. I'm not bored yet, though, so keep up the great work! And keep me laughing!
Emmi chapter 23 . 9/5/2005
WHAT? Nora is Gideon's fourth cousin? urg...um wow...UPDATE SOON!
Carbon Slash chapter 23 . 9/5/2005
Interesting chapter. I love Nora's past
cherriibomb chapter 23 . 9/5/2005
i have to admit the last chap did confuse me a bit. but i think ill figure it out if i read the next one. so anyways. good story line. update soon.
Shaking Leaf chapter 23 . 9/5/2005
wahh...this story is so sad..so much sadder than i thought it would be..poor lucien, he was such a cutie pie...T_T!
Shaking Leaf chapter 16 . 9/5/2005
O *shocked face* does randy...RANDY?...and Nora...?...z'OMG...e...this makes me sad. that her dad was in the hospital...poor NOra, poor daddy... (...
La Romantique Perdue chapter 23 . 9/5/2005
Normally I am much to lazy to do this, but your story deserves it. It is quite engaging, but be careful not to overdo the flashbacks- there are other ways to work in past info, like conversation
Shaking Leaf chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
zounds! this was an odd chapter! I wonder what that note was about...ONTO read the next! Huzzah!
743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »