Reviews for Quid Pro Quo
*sniffle* :(
NinjutsuMaster chapter 18 . 8/11/2005
FINALLY! :)
NinjutsuMaster chapter 17 . 8/11/2005
Wow...sucks to be her! Just kidding...That would seriously be really upsetting... :)
NinjutsuMaster chapter 16 . 8/11/2005
This was really good...but once again it was really short...I don't snore, but I do tend to talk in my sleep. Once I was at summer camp and on the top bunk, everyone in the cabin said they heard my sleeping bag fall and then I shouted "Wait for me!"... :)
NinjutsuMaster chapter 15 . 8/11/2005
This made me sad because my great grandma died...two years ago and the last time I was in Michagain(darned spelling, to hell with it) and I didn't even go to visit her and I feel so guilty even today...but it was good anyway. :)
NinjutsuMaster chapter 14 . 8/11/2005
What is with the freakin short chapters? Ok...sorry...good...Ella is still a *bleep*... :)
NinjutsuMaster chapter 13 . 8/11/2005
Still *twitch* too *twitch* short *twitch* o.O O.o That's so sad! I hope her dad doesn't die! You wouldn't make him die will you? Will you? Oh well...still just as good as ever! :)
NinjutsuMaster chapter 12 . 8/11/2005
Chapter *twitch* too *twitch* short *twitch*...I am very dissapointed in you! Does Randy like Nora? 0.0 I liked it even though it was short...and I would have probably had way more than two cokes...I'm kind of addicted to it. :)
NinjutsuMaster chapter 11 . 8/11/2005
I'm so scared for her dad! And once again: yay for Liz! Liz is so cool! Ella sounds like a real *bleep* and I know a girl just like her at my school...actually about five of them...they ignore me...so yeah...I hope Nora's dad is ok. :)
NinjutsuMaster chapter 10 . 8/11/2005
...I like to kill bugs with sticks too! And yay for Liz for attacking that *bleep* Ella! Go Liz! This was cool...and once I wrote all over my left foot in blue, black, and red ink...things like a pair of lips saying "muah" and drawing roses and hearts and such. It was really funny. :)
NinjutsuMaster chapter 8 . 8/11/2005
I will start with number two just 'cuz:

2. Conversation!3. Keep it that age, it's fine, he's cool!4. How could I forget his name, I'm such an idiot...the guy...the older son!5. Well it's fine but I think...Randy?...should like her too and yeah...6. I don't care...7. Duh!...and I think you already reached it o.O O.o8. Nope!

Ok!...I think this was the best chapter yet!...and I'm just kidding... :)
NinjutsuMaster chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
Once again I, NinjutsuMaster, have reviewed after only one chapter...are you getting bored of me or annoyed with me? I hope not, anyway, I liked this chapter and Gideon is still awesomely steamy(which is a word that I use since I'm tired of using 'hawt')...and my mom is telling me to get off so chao! :)
NinjutsuMaster chapter 5 . 8/11/2005
Yes, I know, I just reviewed last chapter...who cares? At least I'm reviewing, right? Heh, Gideon sounds hawt o.O and in case you didn't know I'm a girl...not a gay guy...or something along that line. Just so you know. I found the scene cute when they were beating up the fish, those things creep me out. :)
NinjutsuMaster chapter 4 . 8/11/2005
Me again! This is very good. I like the sound of Gideon he sounds awesome! I'm laughing right now...even though I don't really know why. Anyway, I really really like this so far 'cuz it's really well written the scene with the bathroom was a little confusing for me though...but maybe that's just because I was watching t.v. while I was reading it. :)
NinjutsuMaster chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
This is really good...even though I'm not very far in it...you're a good author...so far anyway...and I'm sure the story will only get better :)
743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »