Reviews for Vintage Heartache
Beautifully written.
Thorn's-girl chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Simply marvelous.
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
ok no this is my favourite. "and when i laughed she just said i wouldnt ever understand how sad she wanted to be". perfect portrayal of everything we go through. again.
Nails For Your Crucifix chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Amazing and sad in a way also. I love the flow of this piece and the meaning behind it. It's rather sad that these things happen... wonderful job.
ThisCut-UpAngel chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Wow, I love this. .Simply brilliant!
only1hope chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
um, this was purely amazing... all i have to say is that it...wow...you are such a beautiful writer...i loved it so much...it is so raw...raw in the way that is written...i can feel it in me...when i read it... and it rings in my head afterwards...u are so talented
Eirien chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
A gripping story, sad and intriguing and well-told, you have phrased it nicely, especially with the short lines in between and the run-on lines, and you leave enough room for the reader to fill the blanks with their own ideas in trying to reconstruct the story. Well written.
wishingdreamingwaiting chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
i read this a little fast i think, but it really is good. i'd like to read it again, but for now i think i'll just say that i love the repition of "she said" and i really enjoyed the tone ... it's cool how you sort of go through and tell a story. makes it interesting, you know? great work!
battered and bruised chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
this is awsome!last lines are amazing!
Dee Dub chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
This is great. It has a nice sort of flow to it. Thanks for the review.
kit feral chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
The first few lines were beautiful. And though I didn’t understand this poem (at ALL) I really loved it. It was so impressive and beautiful and… deep sounding. My favorite line would have to be: “She told me blue eyed boys never had happy endings”. That really makes me want to write a story with that theme. Maybe I will (and give you total credit for the inspiration, of course!). Anyway, great poem, keep it up! I am completely in love with your style.
WiredWords chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
alrite, I'll admit it. I've experienced a new emotion. Utter confusion and being impressed. ALL AT ONCE. I have no real idea what this is about other than how original and interesting it is. I instantly pictured a sepia tone picture and curly hair. cool poem
my failure chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
very good! i love this!
revertedautumn chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
that is beautiful. Very beautiful. i don't know what else to say but that. Bad about the rebound thing and that it was regreted, but good to know that there is someone who loves.
tabiboi chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
fiction or non-fic? i wonder...are you a lesbian? brownie points for you :) Great poem, I could really feel the emotion in it.