Reviews for Glass
Seth Fallis chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Thanks for the review. I've read several of your poems and I feel myself regressing back to that stage in my life. The teenage angst thing. The symbol of glass is well thought out.
snow dragonfly chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
I liked it, especially the last two lines. The style of the poem was pretty cool, curt beginning leading up to a flowing conclusion.

Nice job, keep on writing!
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
::throws rock at glass:: ::rock bounces off:: (oh well, I tried) Hey, now don't be so hard on your self, I feel this way also. Nicely put, poem.

PS) Thanks for the reviews!
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
too bad glass isn't as strong as we think it is sometimes... Nice subject. Good job.
Trenton K. Fox chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Hey! Long time no read! Anyways, beautiful as always. I love the controlling image (or exten. metaf., whatever you like to call it-tomato/tomAto, right?) I like the "I need to break my habits so I'm trying to build myself up/To break the glass, to not need it, because I'm just that tough". Good read! Keep you pen well inkedTkF.
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
I really like this, I know this feeling and your use of the glass walls was beautiful. Nice job! QueenVixta
incandescent.smiles chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
wonderful job. This is just GREAT. One more poem like this and you're going on my favorite authors list! The idea is, once again, a terrific one, and now that I think about it, very very true. at least in my case. well anywho, lovely job!

leila*
blackrosestears chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
kind of self-hate thing? It's really good. I like it a lot. It's very pretty and has a nice flow. Keep it up.
Lexy chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
OmG that wuz awesome! oh the kewlness! :รพ
Saeger chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Nice emotion. Greta job- and you're not alone.
iftherewerewater chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Good job! This is very relatable, putting up glass walls to protect myself. Very good!

Cass
ackronbronze chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
wow that was really good! keep writing
Targen chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Dude, i always thought of glass as just glass, but after reading this my mind is changed and there is more to glass than meets the eye. Nice job D
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
nice! the format can almost look like a piece of glass in a morphed way, lol. a good piece
Draven DarkCrow chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
wow, I really like it...well done.

xo