Reviews for AI: Artificial Love?
Inquisitor-chass chapter 25 . 11/14/2006
Damn. That Misaki is one sick bitch. (Sorry for the language)

Good chapter. Been a little while. Not too long but long enough to be VERY happy to see an update.

I didn't see any mistakes but with the amount of work you've done you've refined your skills and style so much that there's no point looking for mistakes.

Good luck writing the next chapter.

Regards, I
multiples of six chapter 25 . 11/13/2006
Oh my God! Okay first I have to say that was one great chapter, with the hotness and the awesomeness, but that ending! Everybody better be okay.. :/ ohh I can't wait for the last chapter!
Timrah De'Ange chapter 25 . 11/12/2006
I love it. Will they get their revenge? Please up date
Inquisitor-chass chapter 24 . 10/28/2006
YAY! She's back!

Everyone can be happy again...well at least until Taka and Ruki talk about things. There's a lot of trust lost there.

Anyway I'm glad you updated (I need to add an alert for this fic).

Regards, I
multiples of six chapter 24 . 10/26/2006
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next and who Yukina ends up with! xD
Timrah De'Ange chapter 24 . 10/25/2006
I love it! YaY! Kyan-chan didnt die! I love it. great work!
PBG chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
awesome, keep it up.
fancy feet chapter 23 . 10/21/2006
u have to update soon its been over 2 months and u left it at kind of a cliffhanger i havent updated b4 but still i luv this story u have to update soon plz
multiples of six chapter 23 . 8/14/2006
She's alive! Yes! xD *so happy*

It's so cool that Kyan-chan and Rin are sisters, too. And Taka is pretty much a good guy, too! Now I'm just crossing my fingers for a happy ending. )
SpiralRasengan chapter 23 . 8/6/2006
I don't know why, but I get the feeling that I've been here before... Anyway, good chapter! Looking forward to the next one!
Inquisitor-chass chapter 23 . 8/5/2006
I was going to remove my previous review because I picked up a clue that Kyan-chan was alive. You said the cannon drain Misaki in the last chapter. That's why i didnt hurt you (joking).

Anyway, nice chapter. It's a little short but hey, maybe you'll have the next one up sooner. There's only three to go, right?

Can't wait.

I
Inquisitor-chass chapter 22 . 7/28/2006
WHAT!

How...how dare you kill Kyan-chan!

The next update had better be a lot nicer because I wanted to see Kyan-chan and Himiko see it through to the end.

Of course Taka has lost a lot of ground, if he's even still alive.

You'd better update.

Signed, Inquisitor-chass (you should remember me from )
Timrah De'Ange chapter 22 . 7/24/2006
i love this story! I can actually picture this on TV! Good work but isd Kyan-chan really dead? please dont leave me hangin!
SpiralRasengan chapter 22 . 7/9/2006
We wouldn't necessarily appear with torches and pitchforks. I mean, pitchforks can get really heavy after carrying them for a while, and torches burn out eventually, so lighters and some sort of gun would have been more reasonable. That is, if someone DID want to show up at your house with torches and pitchforks. Not that I do.
Ruto Kuntai chapter 22 . 7/6/2006
Excellent work dude, the sex scene was needed and loved, though you could have added a few more pargrahs of Ruki and Taka fucking though.
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »