Reviews for AI: Artificial Love?
jkendrick chapter 18 . 1/30/2006
WHY! Its so sad :'(
CLOSEDPERMANENTLY chapter 18 . 1/27/2006
Wow. Uh. I don't really like stories with rape in them, but, write it if you must.

Other than that, it was a good chapter, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Although the updates are few and far between, they are very good, and I can't wait until chapter nineteen! Keep up the good work, and update soon!

CLOSEDPERMANENTLY chapter 17 . 12/15/2005
Great chapter! But it took SO FREAKING LONG to update! Either way, I am still happy that you are continuing with this fic, I thought you had abandoned it!

Oh no! it sounds like something out of The Island! Or, like a manga that I haven't seen, or something. Yeah, update soon...

FHVBB chapter 3 . 12/14/2005
Ok just a little saying here...shouldnt it be called AL instead of AI? Cause the L staqnds for love of course...just pointing it out...'
ibgone chapter 16 . 11/22/2005
Whoa, all sorts of new characters. Will they be playing an important in future episodes? Hahaha, I see you took my suggestiong with the commerical thing. It's so sad and true there's a bajillion commericals you have to sit through nowadays when you watch TV. Anywoo, I await the next episode.
CLOSEDPERMANENTLY chapter 16 . 10/16/2005
Wow! Great chapter! I really liked how everybody got love in the end. I wonder what's going to happen when Ruki actually finds out she slept with Taka? Only time will tell.. Update soon!

Trisjon (Baretta)
ScarletteAI chapter 16 . 10/16/2005
This was awesome! I usually don't read romance based things but this was written well and quite beautiful acutally keep up the good work! Update soon!
Revenant666 chapter 16 . 10/16/2005
Bout time there was some sort of romantic interaction with Taka and Ruki and although I wan't them to get together I feel this isn't the right time. Deep down Taka wouldn't take advantage of her in that way and I think the kiss should be the extent of what he does that night.
ibgone chapter 15 . 9/29/2005
Cool, you updated. I really like the character development in your story. They are more three dimesional now than they were in the beginning. Oh, no, Ruki and Rin discovered Lifetime. I noticed they didn't complain about the large number of commericals on American TV compared to Japanese TV. Anyway, I await for the next chapter. I'm glad you're still working on this story.
CLOSEDPERMANENTLY chapter 15 . 9/27/2005
Not only should the next chapter be longer, but can the next chapter be POSTED SOON? This is an awesome story, from one of the best Fan-Fic writers I know, and back when you were writing LHN, you updated really quick! I love this story too much to let it slip through my fingers like so many others! Keep up the good work!

Trisjon (Baretta)
Revenant666 chapter 14 . 9/10/2005
If you don't get Ruki and Taka together soon I'm going to build my own android (I'm an engineer so don't think I wont) to find you and beat you senseless (and she wont even need a kiss to be super strong).
ibgone chapter 14 . 9/9/2005
Despite your troubles with it, this was still a good chapter. Now onward to Vegas.
jkendrick chapter 13 . 9/5/2005
woho
ibgone chapter 13 . 8/31/2005
Hey, don't worry if things don't go as planned. The series doesn't have to be a perfect 26 episodes. Anyway, I thought this episode was hilarious. I'm looking forward to the next one as always.
CLOSEDPERMANENTLY chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
This is turning out to be a great story!

All I can say is MORE SHOUJO-AI!

Yeah I'm a perv, big deal.

Update soon!