Reviews for AI: Artificial Love?
KylaranAeldin chapter 3 . 5/16/2005
Nice. Getting somewhere on the relationship.

Good luck with the next chapter. :D

~Ky
Morbid Maxwell chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
XD The beginning was rather sweet, with the 'put your clothes on!' When it gets to the end, it leaves me curious as to what's going to happen...guess I'll have to wait and see, ne?

Morbid Maxwell-"When life gives you lemons, read them!" ~my yaoi theory
KylaranAeldin chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Man, I was surprised by this story.

You definetaly have your old sense of humor, and it provided a nice contradiction to the seriousness at the end.

But your writing style was very balanced with the story. It seemed that your humor was put into simpler sentences, while more complicated ones were used to relay the more serious ideas.

Needless to say, it was an amazing first chapter. Keep this story up, it has a nice ring to it.
DemonLance chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Really funny! Perverted guys, and a robot that gets stronger with kisses...this stuff is genius!
Morbid Maxwell chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Weird but cute. Aw, they kissed already! ...don't know why I'm so happy about that...I'm weird. Kyan...I think I've heard that before...but I like it so. XD Great work Love, keep it up.

Morbid Maxwell- "Coming up you butt-raping Nazi."
Double Entendre chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Whoo... What a great fic! I really enjoyed the plot. Hm... Sexy adventures with a humanoid robot... :) It's gonna be a blast to read the next chapter!

...By the way, is Kyan-chan named after Kyan Douglas from "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"? (Just curious...that's the first thing that popped into my head when I found out that was her name.)

Anyway, great job! I hope you continue!
jkendrick chapter 1 . 4/26/2005