Reviews for Vanilla
pinkfairydust chapter 3 . 5/6/2006
great stuff!
alineofprose chapter 6 . 4/16/2006
I love your writing style, love. It's light and airy, with a slightly knowingly condescending tone at times and it's blended in wonderfully. Your prose is intelligent, gorgeous, and a touch random; the imagery used in simply stunning.

It's an act, or it's loving and it's being able to distinguish between the two that makes it really intriguing.

I think your plot seems interesting; a tad enigmatic and your characters are refreshingly different. Everything about this is unique - you see a lot of high school stories around here, and not much else. I do hope you update soon.
Saeger chapter 6 . 1/24/2006
Like i said last chapter, they have a human side! Its been ages... but I finally caught back up. I like Kiernen. He reminds me of some of my friends, in ways... attitude... Yeah. Good job!
Skeptic-Critic chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
Hey there! Me again. Just wanted to start off the new year by letting you know that I still haven't forgotten about you and that I'm still waiting for that update. I will not abandon this story 'til you say you're through(though I hope that won't be 'til you've finished). Hope you get the inspiration to update soon.

'Til then...
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 6 . 11/2/2005
You write stories so good, I wish I could.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 2 . 10/30/2005
Hum. I forgot if I added you to my alert list or not.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
Aw. I feel so sad for them. She's only 19 too.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
Poor girl! Nasty old man. Sigh.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
M? I'm kind of confused, but maybe I'm supposed to be? Humm. That's her kid.. not? Hahahhaa.
orbicland chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
You know what? I like this. I like the way the prose goes, the self-narration and the little pieces of seemingly inconsequential information, and also the way you explain a bit of the plotty things without actually going into mass detail that makes me want ot kill myself.
Jen calculates chapter 6 . 10/15/2005
S'good. I really like your writing style, and the casualness of it. That is a word, right? Psh. And I like how the title of each chapter gives a cryptic clue as to what the chapter leads up to. Clever, indeedy.

Jake's cool, too. But Kieran's just as childish as me..so I don't know now..
the Stealer chapter 6 . 10/15/2005
hah...I like this. I love the way you write.
Moonlight Tigress chapter 6 . 10/15/2005
OH WOW! SO SWEET!YAY! LOVE THIS!sorry... tired and insane...WRITE MORE PLEASE! GOODNIGHT!
SkepticCritic chapter 6 . 10/14/2005
stupid polo...just when it was getting good...what exactly is a polo? and are you in europe? like living there? or do you just happen to know about pounds and that?
Skeptic-Critic chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
hello, just wanted to let you know that i am still awaiting an update and that i have NOT forgotten you. hope this will be the inspiration you need to write another chapter...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »