Reviews for The Helen Keller Boys
RPM chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
So sweet! First I was kinda confused as why not to use ASL, but then I realized Reese was blind. I really liked this!
RPM chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This seems really cool. I haven't seen something like this.
DArkwolflink1 chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
aaw cute XD and it wasn't a stupid ending at all. i hope to read more about these 2 soon XD
ForeverCellist chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
This was really good!

You said Reese was 16, but how old is Chris?
nicolelovesbc chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
This was so adorable! It kind of reminds me of a story that I wrote :) I love it!
TALKING BACK chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
It was not stupid it was absu-frickin-adorable! I absolutely love it and think it's one of the cutesy stories I've ever read
Subbie chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
I liked it.. so sweet, and i like the idea and stuff. the point that boggles me is that THIS COULD HAVE ACTUALLY HAPPENNED SOMEWHERE AT SOME POINT IN TIME OVER THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD! OMG! yeah... that was me rambleing...

Lee
Winter Hadley chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
This was a really adorable story. Some writers go over board with detail - some lack the balance of it. You did a great job at providing us with some really adorable and completely endearing visuals. You felt for Reese and Chris. The boy's were justified in their relapses and frustrations. Mark seems like a genuine character. The world needs more guys like him - and Eve well, while I understand her hesitancy ... She annoys me. I'm glad Chris got to keep his Reese. In the end they belonged with one another. No doubt about that.
Deaf gal chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Well, there is one punctuationin ASL (I'm deaf, you see)- sometimes, when we're asking a question, we make the question sign with our hand. (Looks like ?) You can use it :)
DropkickMurphy chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
How adorable. I really love your writting...it's beautiful. Will be checking your other fics for more slashy love. 0.0
Mistress of Muses chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
I liked it! It wasn't a stupid ending. It was sweet. Definitely a favorite story of mine. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy. _
MalikiDragon chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
You might think it's stupid but i think it was beautiful. Oh and i watched 'The Miracle Worker' a long time ago and it was a really great movie and a moving story...like yours. only the one i saw was in color. im gonna go read your other stories now. bye! ~Maliki~
Rebane chapter 2 . 7/6/2005
God, this is just a truly wonderful story. really good writing!
Morbid Maxwell chapter 2 . 5/3/2005
XD That was so sweet! Chris loves Reese! XD Oh, and of course I'll be here and reading your stories, I love them! XD Great job Ari-chan, can't wait until you start writing again!

Morbid Maxwell- "When life gives you lemons, read them!" ~a yaoi fans P.O.V.
LooseNativeMoose chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
how can people not know who helen keller is? anyway, it was NOT stupid, it was really cute. But I want MORE! *gets whiny*