Reviews for Regret
KingdomRain chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
...i liked it...
creater101 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
I feel and understand this. And I wonder how people can have regret over things. Wonderful poem
Isis ShadowWolf chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Inspiring and thought-provoking.
binderem chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
This is excellent. I love the style of it! The only flaw were a few simple spelling errors (you often said 'to' instead of 'too'), but those don't really matter in a poem like this. It had a good message. Keep writing!
Aaya chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
I've read some of your other poems, and they are wonderful. You write some of the best poems I've ever read! Keep going!
wishingdreamingwaiting chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
...Wow. That was excellent! _ Honestly! The flow was smooth and poem itself was great. I especially like the line "I cut my fingers to pieces/sewing curtains for you/to keep/all that you lack/from swimming to the surface..." It feels like there's a much deeper meaning to this poem. Keep it up!
Ahemait chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
rather long, but still very good. i like the line you kept repeating, even though it is rephrased slightly each time, 'I regret

simply

that I have regretted.' it's a very good line. well done poem
cake-is-good chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
to true for i reall liked this one. i really hit somthin inside of me nice work
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
To consider thoughts as this, indeed encourages inner growth, and in turn enables valued lessons, unrepeated actions, and so again inturn regret becomes a positive.

Well written and thought out as always.

KEEP WRITING!

F.C
boy that you loved chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
very nice, your imagery is enjoyable.

good poem.

'aptmyn, aptmyd, aptmyae, batditwwshfh'
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
awesome.. although the actual liens with regret in them semiconfused me..lol
His Only chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Oh my gosh! I loved this! Wow you did an amazing job with this one. The stlye and the rhythm... it all worked so well. And the message was so creative! "I regret only that I have felt regret." I would never have thought up something like that. Great work! You are an excellent poet. Keep up all the good work!
CostumeForAGutterball chapter 1 . 4/26/2005