Reviews for Fifteen
in theory chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
My year of fifteenship was so confused. I had a girlfriend, then a boyfriend, then a girlfriend and it was a mixed year. Aren't they all I guess, but 14/15/16 were the worst for me. 18 this year and anticipating it for some reason. I enjoyed this, and some lines were just tinged with acid-like unforgetfulness. I like these elderly poems nestled in your huge 300strong empire, they seem somehow humble. Your work's like a democracy, the impressive establishment only works so well (and so many people would agree it does, I know people I've only just met who know u already) because each one is independently fabulous. Shalom.
Luis Iniguez chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Kinda hard for me to grasp the concept of this one, being as I'm fifteen myself, but I like. Maybe in a few years I'll see this or something and go 'oh...'
cake-is-good chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
very powerful i like it
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Introspective and so well observed.

Very well done

KEEP WRITING!

F.C
SilverSpinner chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I love this one. Partly because it resonates with me rather deeply: how would it be to be fifteen again, a year after I kissed him last... I adore the line: "though within, I feel without." Lovely work.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
i leik this poem.. tis a lot less metaphorically than your usual style & more understandable, but still nicely written & a great sotry
Rogue chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Thaty was very beautiful...
His Only chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Oh wow! Gosh this was nice! I'm not one for love poetry, but this was actually sweet. It wasn't too mushy and the message was very clear. Great work with this! The whole thing how "you are still 15" was cute. And your last line worked really well. Exellentai! Keep it up and God Bless!
Jealous Emo Stud chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
your writing is amazing. i really enjoyed this one.
alysia4848 chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
As with all of your poems, it was great. Probably my favorite out of all your work (all being very good)
Joewhatever chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Yay this was good. I liked it. expecting

the afterglow

to burn

brightly

Especially that, like everything seems perfect when you've been gone for awhile.

Anyway...err...Nicely done.