Reviews for Difference In Age
Sapphire Lupe chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Good poem. Keep up the good work.

Now to answer your questions from the review you sent me for “Armor of God”.

I am sorry I had to reply through a review to you, but you did not have an email address on your profile, so I am sorry if you are upset that I have answered through this review.

Okay I pretty much new that most of what I had written, you would completely disagree with, and so I was not surprised. And no I am not bashing you at all, I am quite moved at the maturity that showed through your review, and for that I do thank you very much for.

I did not mean to sound bitchy in my author’s note, but I wanted to get my point a crossed, and in simple words that people could understand. And no I was not looking forward to being flamed, but I do know that many people support what I don’t, and I wanted to give a hedge warning to those who would have been offended, and I do not like to hurt people, but you may think me a hypocrite now, as I have written such.

The reason I stated why I freely told that flames were welcomed, was because I don’t just like the ice topping many reviewers give, but I want to know what people think good or bad; their deep feelings.

Their opinions matter greatly to me. I am not afraid of flames; I welcome them as much as I welcome comments, and constructive criticism.

I thank you for your comments and your opinions and what not, I am glad that you had questions, because now I can explain better, because I know that my fic left many in question and anger. So I thank you for that as well.

When I was talking about my battle scenario, I was not talking about battle of flesh, sword to sword, gun to gun, knife to knife, but that was an expression for word to word, a spiritual battle of faiths and beliefs, that I think you misunderstood, sorry it sounded as was.

Did I accidentally spell peace as peach or something?

No, no killing, just another expression for saving a person, (which I know is impossible, but I wrote it anyways.)

Yes I know that if God did not want homosexually in the world, it would be banished already, but as you know, or you should, their was a war between evil and good, good bashed evil to the world, and that is where we come in and pray for the evil and not right things to lift off from the world. Did I make sense, or did I just confuse you more?

People have to go to God first, before they can be saved, which you should already know. It’s not like he sweeps them off their feet and put them in glory, if it was like that, then this world would be very much like heaven by now. That’s why there’s a Heaven and a Hell.

Yes I know that homosexuality was on before Jesus was born, but now we (Christians, well most anyway) know that is a sin, nowadays.

Jesus speaks to us in our conscious, our minds, our hearts, and in our dreams, and visions. He does not appear out of nowhere like he use to, like he did Mary. And no he does not have neither a husky voice, nor a Yiddish or slang whatever you call it. I do believe that was quite “childish” of you to question me for.

I do accept and respect those who don’t understand or do.

I love every person, whether or not if they believe; now you definitely think me as a hypocrite.

But I have a heart to love for those who know or don’t know our savior.

When I write, I write what I feel and think, and yes sometimes it comes out the way I wouldn’t want it to, but I am not perfect, and I am definitely not God.

That was very dumb on your part to say that I was trying to act as though I was God through this piece of writing, as I said before maybe the way that I write such things, confuse you. Sorry if I called you dumb, I could not think of another word to replace it. Forgive me.

I may be just a teenager but I do have feelings and emotions just as any other person on this earth does.

Something always gets to us, and we either bash it with violence or words, in my case I did with words, and again I am very sorry if I offended you once again, but like I said, I put a warning it would, and it was false on your part to read, if you knew it would upset or offend you, in any way possible.

Again I do not think it was a crime that everybody is not a Christian, yes I did sound like it was the worst thing ever to be on the face of this earth, but when I wrote this I was full of a passion to let people know how I felt, as other people write on how they feel about us Christians trying to change their lifestyle that we have put upon them.

And once again you did not bash me, that was completely expected of you.

Yes you are correct, God would favor peace over violence, but this is a world that was brought up into violence, and so that is how it’s going to be for quite sometime, and I know I put that in here, the opposite way, and I know that was wrong of me to do.

I do not mean to sound forceful for others to do or believe as I do, but it sounds as though I have, and I do feel guilty, but when I write, passions of emotions that are not of love, find there selves in my writer’s hand, other emotions that we are all quite fond of, and know very well. opposite of Love and what not.

One last thing, that I want say before I end this, is that I am not too young.

I know exactly what I have written. I know I have hurt many and I know I have encouraged some, but I think it is you that understands only parts of what my message what about, no doubt you know on your own level quite a lot, but there were a couple of little messages in here, that I don’t think you understood very well, and please do not think I have called you a dumb person, maybe once way up in this review of mine, but I think of you to be a very smart and honest person, and that I admire of you.

I hope I have answered all of your questions. I am sorry, if I have missed any, but I answered what I could.

Well my good friend, I shall take my leave for now.

God Bless

G. W. (Sapphire Lupe)
RedHairedWriter chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
If I got that, I agree 100%, 'cause in mind it could have ment 3 things - all of which I agree with... You put that beautifully. I love the "entombed of bones"...
Maisha Mafuriko chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Words you've written give to me to think deeply...and understand. Beautifully written.
RomeoandJuliet chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
The last to lines brought the whole poem home for me.

Romeops. Thank you very much for your reviews on my writing. I very much enjoyed reading them.
Elizabeth Eagle chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
wow good poem! the last 2 lines were a bit long but still wonderful

peace Eagle.
miss lavender chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
I could relate to this! Very well done.

-Lavandula.
wishingdreamingwaiting chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Oh, I love poems like this! (Age difference, I mean) Anyways, great lines. It's fun to hear from someone on the other side. Great work!

Thank you so much for reviewing my poem, by the way! _
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
You have captured the essence of this so very well. This shows a maturity of thought oft unfound in many, who should be old enough to know. Yet then who is to say who is and who is not. It leaves a contemplation to the tongue, that in my view often good writing does.

Well Done

KEEP WRITING!

F.C
dark88poet chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
i think i need to read it more to get it or perhaps i have yet to have felt it
Trajo chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
interesting...also thought provoking...good job.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005