Reviews for Rain
Air Rey chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Talk about beauty written in words, this work of yours lives up to its theme and its content...it's nothing but love...its depth is immeasurable...for me a good poem is when i felt it...and with this, i didn't only felt it, i lived it...
alorattack chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
ooh, based on Romeo and Juliet, like the best play ever? teehee, such creativity my my my, such imagination and wonderful poetry! I love it; absolutely love your poetry! It's so deep and wowsers!

Teehee, TTW:)
AchtungBabyAchtung chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
i would have put this on In Jerusalem but i already reviewed it, and u dont have your email. I was aondering if you would mind me using this as a piece? If u don't how should i credit it? iz x
trash can art chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Lovely. It immediately brings archaic images of Shakespeare's play and the contemporary world together in my mind.
xXShattered SerenityXx chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
I love this, the detail... the description, it's intriguing, as well as very interesting. Great Job!

Raye

P.S. Thanks for reviewing on mine -
LeavingNow chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Fabulous work! It's amazing how you related one thing to another- desserts, teenagers- to really show the reader what you mean.
Skiv chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
I likes I likes! It's interesting, normally I don't like poems like that, but I likes it.
Linnet chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Wow, this is beautiful. You're really good at the style that you do (I couldn't manage it) and the imagery of him scribbling down lines between kisses is very nice. You're a really talented writer-don't stop!

-Linnet
Manju chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
wow, this poem brought so many images and emotions in me. great job with the descriptions and details.
lonelytourist chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
wow this was so beautiful and very powerful i love it so much

xxcsxx
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Oh wow. *is astounded*

I'm speechless. Completely blown away.

:-O woah.

Lost Art
bleeding subterfuge chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
wow! good story, i got a lot of visual... and i liked its subtleness, but at the same time it was powerful. Awesome
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
my god, i love this so much. This is definitely one of my favorite poems of yours. It really does speak to me. Your use of language is brilliant, the image is stunning. Love love love this. Love.
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
awesome, spectacular!

SP
Wainwright chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
I really like your style. It works, when often when people attempt this kind thing it just feels disjointed. It's like reading water.
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »