Reviews for Rain
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Amazingly vibrant and passionate.

Your natural gift never ceases to please inspire and move me.

Well Done

KEEP WRITING!

F.C

I have a few new poems up that I would really value your thoughts on. See what you think. _
evm chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
I love it; how there is so much feeling and so many beautiful words crammed under such a small unassuming title. It's lovely.
brown crayon chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Brilliant, i loved every line, i especially love the idea of him literally writting on you and the description of the sky as olive coloured it fab. Great poem, am adding it to my favorites.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
*curses her mouse as it takes her a min to click on login for signed review damn mouse* anyhoo! sorry bout that. this poem is awesome! its so well desribed and original, and has a dramatic effect with the way youve written the piece. just my thought tho, do you think it would be better if it was single spaced? or perhaps its double spaced for a purpose... m either way, doesnt take away from the poem. and thanks for letting me know who jessica was, im sorry about your loss, and im glad youve found a way to express your emotions through your poetry, cause you do an amazing job with them and its a healthy release. :)
SilverSpinner chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
I can't even begin to explain how wonderful this is. Amazing... "The scent of newness is in the air. I can smell it thickly..." All of it is so beautiful. I love it.
Kicking Poe chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Stunningly clear imagery and emotion...simply brilliant. One minor nitpick: "He puffs/and huffs" - for some reason this seems trite compared to the rest of the poem. Good job!
dark88poet chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
impowering and romantic. deep, very deep
Neaera chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
o wow this is really good! it's awesomely wicked so keep it up! ;-)
Trajo chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
awesome. purely awesome.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I loved the description. Nice job!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
more ash now then drag...than

I like this poem a lot.. its so pretty and it tells a great story.. i love the parts about him writing.. awesome job
archived chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
whoa! that was...beautifully done. Really good imagery. I like the short lines. A nice love poem, with a bunch of other stuff as well.-L-
Liebchen Rose chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
I just loved this part:"diamonds

floating

from the frame of mind

of a kinder god."

This was absolutely amazing in it's beauty and form. Awesome job!LR
Maxwell K chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Simply...Beautiful!
like a lover chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
your poetry is so inspiring. i'm just like, in awe of this poem.

my favourite part: