Reviews for The Myth of Ares and Athena
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30
wtf
banshee chapter 1 . 11/26
WHY MUST YOU DO THIS?! (cries sobs weeps) I feel so bad for the two, ESPECIALLY Ares and he isn't even one of my favorite gods!
Romie chapter 1 . 11/10
This was absolutely beautiful. Well done. I'm actually feeling very emotional after reading this. I've always wondered about the possibilities of the two Gods of war and what their relationship could become. This was truly a masterpiece. Thank you for writing it, only wish there was more to read. :)
The real Athena chapter 1 . 8/29
If you are claiming to be Athena the goddess of wisdom
There's no need for you to reply to not looking
To argue.i seek Ares only

The real Athena chapter 1 . 8/29
Your story you say is your true story.
I am Athena I'm looking for my beloved Ares
Are you Ares?

athena chapter 1 . 6/29
this is a true story iwould know because its mine
AthenaNares chapter 1 . 6/14
It is also known throughout the cosmos
That Ares was Athena's one and only true love
She never wanted any other only him

Guest chapter 1 . 5/17
hello
Mikesights101 chapter 1 . 3/23
Btw sharks have 0 bones kiddos
Mikesights101 chapter 1 . 3/23
back at it again with another minecraft tutorial.
Jason Winn chapter 1 . 3/5
"This story actually sheds light on the myth. Ares and Athena were powerful in their own right. Athena took on a more strategic take on war. Ares took on the most violent aspects of it. Neither one is to be taken lightly but, this writing shows how both had a history together that even Zeus found troubling."
Starrly Yunoyosa chapter 1 . 2/12
A sad and depressing fic for a short read. 10/10
natldsbluedelta353 chapter 1 . 1/17
What an incredible & heart warming romantic love story between the God of War & the Goddess of Wisdom in Greek Mythology. I'm really impressed & amazed at how the author took an alternative approach in presenting this storyline from the point of view of Ares, as we really get to see his more human & emotional side of him; something that we don't often see in his portrayals in Greek Mythology. I truly felt sorry for Ares & sympathized with him in this storyline as he reveals how he truly loves his sister, Athena. The storyline also explored the possible cause for why Ares & Athena were constantly in conflict and against one another & the reason why he despised his father, Zeus, so much; possibly for his role in taking Athena away from him & turning her against him. To the author, amazing work for putting together such as awe inspiring & romantic love story. Thank you & keep up the good work. And as for Ares in this storyline: "May you one day find peace, solace, & love once again, God of War!"
Sandy chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
This is a well written tale of Athena and Ares that provides a detailed and visual account of their relationship. A very enjoyable read. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2016