Reviews for The Myth of Ares and Athena
The real Athena chapter 1 . 8/29
If you are claiming to be Athena the goddess of wisdom
There's no need for you to reply to not looking
To argue.i seek Ares only

The real Athena chapter 1 . 8/29
Your story you say is your true story.
I am Athena I'm looking for my beloved Ares
Are you Ares?

athena chapter 1 . 6/29
this is a true story iwould know because its mine
AthenaNares chapter 1 . 6/14
It is also known throughout the cosmos
That Ares was Athena's one and only true love
She never wanted any other only him

Guest chapter 1 . 5/17
hello
Mikesights101 chapter 1 . 3/23
Btw sharks have 0 bones kiddos
Mikesights101 chapter 1 . 3/23
back at it again with another minecraft tutorial.
Jason Winn chapter 1 . 3/5
"This story actually sheds light on the myth. Ares and Athena were powerful in their own right. Athena took on a more strategic take on war. Ares took on the most violent aspects of it. Neither one is to be taken lightly but, this writing shows how both had a history together that even Zeus found troubling."
Starrly Yunoyosa chapter 1 . 2/12
A sad and depressing fic for a short read. 10/10
natldsbluedelta353 chapter 1 . 1/17
What an incredible & heart warming romantic love story between the God of War & the Goddess of Wisdom in Greek Mythology. I'm really impressed & amazed at how the author took an alternative approach in presenting this storyline from the point of view of Ares, as we really get to see his more human & emotional side of him; something that we don't often see in his portrayals in Greek Mythology. I truly felt sorry for Ares & sympathized with him in this storyline as he reveals how he truly loves his sister, Athena. The storyline also explored the possible cause for why Ares & Athena were constantly in conflict and against one another & the reason why he despised his father, Zeus, so much; possibly for his role in taking Athena away from him & turning her against him. To the author, amazing work for putting together such as awe inspiring & romantic love story. Thank you & keep up the good work. And as for Ares in this storyline: "May you one day find peace, solace, & love once again, God of War!"
Sandy chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
This is a well written tale of Athena and Ares that provides a detailed and visual account of their relationship. A very enjoyable read. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
This is awesome
Abbie chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
is this a real greek myth?
anon le troll chapter 1 . 9/14/2015