Reviews for synaesthesic Love
rightclick5ave chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
thanks for the wonderful reviews..! i was quite inspired by the poems you wrote (the ones i reviewed).

i love this poem of yours because i read (and re-read) a book with a synesthesia theme (A Mango-Shaped Space by Wendy Mass - it's really good) and you managed to bring it out in this poem.

sometimes i write stuff with food-related adjectives.. this poem makes me think of the synesthesia meaning more. hmm. i realised that the last review on this poem was.. quite long ago.
HellHeartedlyBent chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Quite the piece. rock on.
Dancinggal5389 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
it's great, and cool that it's about the sense confusion disorder
becoming . blasphemous chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Very nice, and you really convey the synaesthesia feel of it over into the poem. I should know - I have it.
anovelworld chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
very unique... interesting. I like the way you defined synaesthesia, because without the definition at the end, the poem would not have worked for me. Keep it up.
kit feral chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Wow… very cool! I’ve never heard of this condition before and I think I might just research it! (Story idea pending, lol.) My favorite line for this was totally: “You’re all wrapped up in rainbow skin.” That was a beautiful, awesome line. I love it. Overall, very good work! I wonder, do you have this condition? It’s just the way you described it seemed so perfect. Anyway, keep writing!
WiredWords chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
OH GREAT HEAVENS! i LOVE this.

ok now for an authentic review:The imagery is so bizzare and flowing and imaginitive. It's creative, colorful and FUN to read. The way you formatted it makes it interesting and dreamlike. What can i say, this will be added to my favorite stories. NICEly done indeed.
she wants revenge chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
This is really amazing. Very well written, I loved the lack of logic before I read the explination... it's a pretty inspiring thing to write about, a very scary condition. Heh, my art teacher has it. He hears in colors, says I'm purple when most of the other people in school are green, yellow, or blue. Anywayz, before I start rambling! Very well done, I'll go check out more of your stuff.
Weeba chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Wow. This is so...wow. The images are powerful. I have a friend with synesthesia (who you're about to get hit by, I think), who would simply love this.

Are you actually a synesthe? Or did you write this on imagination? Because that would be phenomenal. I couldn't have written this, and I have a friend who has it! I can't say from experience, but judging by her descriptions, I'd say this is astonishingly realistic.

Weeba
revertedautumn chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
wicked condition indeed. YOu are an incredable talent. that brings a new way of seeing the world when you think of it that way.
Nianko chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Great poem,and I think it's cool too!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
that piece my bellybutton...pierce

i didnt get that it was a disease til the thing at the end.. it was nicely written
myno chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
you know, i used to have a strong association between letters of the alphabet and colors- everyone thought i was crazy. I think that it was perhaps related to synaesthesia. This is a lovely poem- I particularly like the ending.

you’re all wrapped up in rainbow skin

that’s so soft to touch

and so delicate to hear

I could just

into the chocolate voice

of your beauty.
ratatooie chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Sweet.
miss lavender chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Beautiful. I myself have synesthesia (colours to tastes, smells to colors, and sounds to colors), and you know, it just colours everything up a bit. No big deal, but, I did love this poem. Great job, keep it up, for sure!

-Lavandula