Reviews for A Life of Bounty Hunting
Nina Kindred chapter 6 . 11/7/2008
Hey there! It's about time! I love it. I can't wait to find out how they get out of this one. Good idea about the house, too. See ya at work!
Nina Kindred chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
Keep up the good work. I love the satellite. Hopefully I'll get a chance to write too while I'm laid up here.
NotMyShoes chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I really like this story and I'm looking forward to reading more, but I just have a few things to point out. Don't get mad, because again, it's really good.

In the first paragraph, there were two things I noticed. I'm not sure how small of a plane you meant, but if it was one she was flying herself, then it probably wouldn't be able to fly from Vermont to California non-stop, because it would run out of gas. Also, trees are sparse in the desert, so it would be highly unlikely to see a log cabin. Stucco would be much more likely, but that's just me being picky.

Watch the punctuation on your dialogue and make sure you proofread.

For example: “I knew Dee was too good for you” Nancy said

Should have a comma: "I knew Dee was too good for you," Nancy said.

Keep up the good work!

~NotMyShoes
Nina Kindred chapter 4 . 5/22/2007
I can't believe I never reviewed this one! I love it. I think you should write more on this one. It's my favorite. Have fun at work!
Always Dream Dreams chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
That was awesome! :D I can't wait to find out what the ship is up to, and how they plan to stop whatever the Alliance is doing! Fantastic job! :D
Always Dream Dreams chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Awesome story! I really got absorbed in the story a lot of the time when they were on there missions, especially the last one. Great job! :D