Reviews for Her Eternally
XxTheHeartOfAnAssassinXx chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
You should not say your bad at poems, because this was great! I love the whole outline of this. What this poem shows me is how a man would always be there for there love. You did great on this! And also sometimes I think my poems are bad too and I would receive a bad review from another person, but trying is always the best. I hope you would make more poems in your time.
Archia chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I like this. It's got kind of a complicatedness to it, which I quite like. "But the regret shall birth my sorrows" This line says so much.
Neko-2020 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Wow, nice one. _ I like your style here. To be totally honest, I felt kind of moved while I was reading it. Really! I'll be on the look out more more of you stuff, neh? ;)

(P.S. Thanks for you reviews on Sakura's Diary! I try to pdate soon... i think... Im a total goob when it comes to deadlines and shtuff... ;.; )
oh.midge chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
this is really good, confusing and mysterious( a good thing)dont give up on writing...if you love it, it doesnt matter how many people read it. i know it sucks not getting reviews but no worries the people who do read you stuff appreciate it
MsKeller chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
odd mix of hope and hopelessness that makes for a very complex poem. It seems choppy at points but the overall effect is very beautiful, it provokes both thought and emotion.
starbursts and YourLove chapter 1 . 4/27/2005