Reviews for My Wonderwall
hanakimi chapter 8 . 7/1/2006
And don't make me start coming after you for this story too! Update soon! *does the screensaver dance*
Midnights Scream chapter 8 . 6/27/2006
he he.I like this story it's good and Sabastin's funny in an odd way and I don't like Aria she's interesting,but she doesn't seem to be nice to Sam. Sam's crazy, but I like him and I like Todd better than Aria that's how much I dislike her especially since it seems like she got or maybe even paid Sabastin to go see Sam at the party. So nice story update soon.
story in motion chapter 8 . 6/18/2006
Ah, gentleman mode is a riot. I could HEAR the British accent before you mentioned it being British. Ah, I loved it. Chum, good man...HAHAHAHA. Okay, I must stop laughing. Oh wait, I liked Jessica's joke too about Sam being hers. Brilliant, brilliant. I'm wondering what the purpose of Chad is to this story? Connection to all those other rich classmates? Demonstration of how much "Bast" affects Sam? And why the heck does Sebastian always say, "I'm not gay" and yet...geez, he's a confusing guy. XD Until next time!
ban-anna chapter 8 . 6/5/2006
I like it so far, but the summary kinda confuses me. Doesn't seem to refer to Sebastian. So maybe Sam is gonna fall for Calvin later? I'll see how it works out eventually.
Abbey chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
LOVE IT! I;m really excited to have discovered this story!
Tear Me Up Doll chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
Holy shit. I want your babies.

Sebatian is so freakin' bad-ass like. Jesus.. but.. I'm confused.. about the summary.. Huh?

Other than my generic confusion - I FUCKING LOVE THIS. It's so utterly, utterly... good? Yes, that's a good word. (PUN.. oo;) Better than whipped-cream on ramen.

PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE update soon?

Sam is so cute. Aria is hella funny. Guy who wanted dollar was cute, too. HELL EVERYONE IS CUTE THERE. Well.. maybe besides Todd and Jerry. They're mean.

:D

:D You made me so hyper so PLEASE UPDATE SOON ITS BEEN TTHRE MONTHS - ;:D

Bye
Mechanical Dolls chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Look at me! I'm your online stalker! I annoy you so much you want to invent a weapon that can shoot through the net!

Actually, I said that to a friend of mine, because I'm so unoriginal that anything original come up I'll instantly chalk it up in my memory.

But yes. I am your online stalker! AND I DEMAND YOU TO WRITE THIS STORY!

(mosquitos are so annoying btw. There's one flying right in front of me.

bitch.)

You are alive, aren't you? Really? WOW.

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

... I love oreos.

UPDATE!

(did I reply to your email? I don't think I did... maybe I did? Omg, like SO totally AMNESIA! :O)

-MD

PS. Random/hyper? Me? Never.
DevilShoes chapter 8 . 5/27/2006
Aww, this is great! please continue.
Rachizzle chapter 8 . 4/23/2006
Ah. That was cute. I missed this story, I almost forgot what story it was. You need to update The Wrong Way as well, or I'll eat your babies, Please and thank you. :D
james chapter 8 . 4/20/2006
I love this story please update soon and I love Aria
KilledMyMuse chapter 8 . 4/19/2006
“Let’s make it an even six.” He reasoned in a chuckle before his hand found its way into my pocket…near my…

“Package!” I shot out of my seat, drawing in the stares of everyone in the universe. “It’s—I mean packaged. I keep my wallet in…my pack—back—pack. Back pack.” I ducked down beneath the table, making the task of searching through my back pack even more taxing than it really was. Simply put: because my face was on fire. And I am a dink despite myself.

I loved that part! the interactions between Aria and Sam and Sam and Sebastian are really good. I love your style. I'd like for the story to move along a little bit though, but I don't mind if it takes time, as long as you keep up the good dialoges.
Prisoner-11 chapter 8 . 4/7/2006
Borders? Blasphemy! They stick stickers directly on manga books! And ruin the covers! *cries* Never! I shall never give up my Barnes & Noble which does not do this wicked thing!

Sorry, I'm going to tell you how much I loved this story now.

I loved it. Write more now.

Or else. Do you not have a beta?
Green Eyes chapter 8 . 4/5/2006
This is really good- good continuation of character, good buil up of character, good plot, humour, everything :)
ItalianQT chapter 8 . 4/4/2006
Interesting story so far! I wanna know if Sam is gonna date Sebastian! lol Update soon! : )
hanakimi chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
Sweet jesus on a graham cracker. So I go to harass you to update WW again, and just for kicks I look at your profile and notice you have a new story. And I read it. And I think I just creamed my pants. Damn. Update soon! *fully prostrates self on floor*
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »