Reviews for My Wonderwall
Collar de Espinas chapter 8 . 3/30/2006
I can't be buggered to log in right now...yes, I'm a lazy arse.

I love this story! I've just read all eight chapters and they're brill! Sebastian is...confusingly yummy? I'm so confused right now, but *dying* to read more...so update soon? Pretty please?
Elly chapter 8 . 3/28/2006
I am confused, who's the new guy and is money all that Bash wants from Sam? Please write more.
CakeForEveryone chapter 8 . 3/26/2006
*faints* How can sebe not be gay! Its in his blood! You have to make him gay! *gets on knees and begs* Anyways great chapter, I'm kinda starting to like Calvin! Are you going to make him a main character or do you have other plans? I loved the chapter, keep up the great work!
blacksunrise chapter 8 . 3/26/2006
you cant mean your done with the storybecause if you are i will fore ever throw rocks please update soon and my fucking god please dont wait so long !
diebyownhands chapter 8 . 3/26/2006
I thought this was finished when I started reading it which was hopeful of me since it only has 8 chap.

I hope you update soom because discovering there where no more chaps was heart breaking
magGE chapter 8 . 3/24/2006
I'm wordless! I have only read The wrong way by you before and by some reason I havn't read this and it's like, MY FUCKING GOD! WHY HAVN'T I?I love everthing about it and I know this isn't a very intelligent review but this is so goddamn good! I see everything before me and usually when I read org fiction and even when it's great fiction, I'm annoyed at small things that the writer have done. I havn't been annoyed a single time I have read this. You really can write! This is how I want to write! Well I'm guessing I have all my grammar and spelling wrong, but I'm not in the mood to care, I'm high on you wonderful story!
Plinky chapter 8 . 3/24/2006
I love humphrey. The whole thing was hilarious. Absolute genius.

"Vanity smurf?" Genius.

He kissed his nose! Wow... random...

Aww... please update soon! I love this story!

Keep writing!
Maris. S chapter 8 . 3/22/2006
Yay! I finally got around to reading this chapter! I
SanosukeLover chapter 8 . 3/22/2006
Ohh! Update soon please! I love all the humor in this story. And the plot line is very good. Great job! Update soon! Keep up the great work!
chinotto chapter 8 . 3/22/2006
yay~! a chapter~~! yay~~! more.. more... *drool* but go easy on yourself. think long term goodness :)
Mechanical Dolls chapter 8 . 3/21/2006
Rawr. I'm glad that push was worth it. MUAH. I feel so powerful right now. *cackle*

*cough*

Anyway.

You haven't lost your funny bone! I'm so happy! 'Cos usually when I write after a long pause, I lose the.. er... 'mood' of the story. If you get what I mean.

... I kinda want the new guy to get together with Aria.

She's still my favorite character.

Ok. no. I change my mind. Make her a les. She's cooler that way.

“Shall we find a table then?” My British gentlemanly character, whom I’ve named Humphrey, asked a slightly horrified Calvin.

Calvin turned gingerly to reply with a semi-jagged gesture—which I think was supposed to be a nod.

“Well then, lead the way, good man.” Dear god, did I just say good man?

“GOOD MAN?—” Jessica—loudly—echoed my fear. Yes. Yes, I did say that didn’t I.

I heart this. I absolutely absolutely heart this. I saw this, and I was like .

It's hilarious!

Anyway. update. Again. yes.

(my precious)

ok. I'm officially hyper.

-MD
Saiwa chapter 8 . 3/21/2006
Yay I definatly loved this chapter it was funny.
BBM chapter 8 . 3/21/2006
This is so worth the wait! LOL thses are a few of my favorite things... NOSE! SEB!

btw is this story rated M for a reason?

update soon!