Reviews for My Wonderwall
afk chapter 8 . 3/21/2006
nice liked this chap! nad lol the thing with jessica and calvin was hilarous. And well what's weith sebastian, is he straight or not?rgh i luv da angst hahahahaa XD update (but don't take 50 freaking months -_- lol)
randomperson chapter 8 . 3/21/2006
Wow, I love your story. Really, truly, love it. It's incredibly funny (i think my parents may think i have gone mad by the amount i have laughed). And, even though it's funny, there is a serious level to it that I love. *hugs spacebunny* I can't wait for the next chapter! *waves* bye!
Esquirella chapter 8 . 3/21/2006
Y-I-K-E-S-! Could Sam be stalked anymore than he already is? LOL! Calvin was kind of teetering on violent there. Good thing Jessica diffused that situation. Who is this new friend guy? I sense that he is not going to be a csual observer, am I right? And Sebastian kissed Sam ... ON THE NOSE? LOL! Okay, mixed signals anyone?
Per Ch4nce chapter 8 . 3/21/2006
Yay! You aren't dead after all. P

Loved the chapter. I'd forgotten how good they are. I missed you. _

The whole Humphrey/Sam thing was absolutely fucking hilarious.

This chapter was fine without a beta. I noticed very few errors. Good job!

BTW, I have a couple stories now, too, if you feel like reading them/have time to read them (they aren't long).

PS: Do they really sell yaoi at Borders?
dyers-eve chapter 8 . 3/21/2006
Hey, i almost forgot about this story, but i'm glad your back because it's magnifique. Well, update soon and up date The Wrong Way too for good measure. Heh.

Your adoring fan X
JT FAN chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
please update.
Mechanical Dolls chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
YOU! YES YOU! OMG!

is it the lack of update I'm seeing? Why yes! So this is my attempt to wrestle more chapters from you!

FINISH IT DAMN YOU! FINNISH ET...!1oneoneone

(And yes, I'm hyper. Blame it on the boredom.)

~MD
Angel Magic chapter 7 . 2/19/2006
OMG this story is hilarious! Is Sam gonna fall for Calvin or Sebastian?
Starlilly chapter 7 . 1/27/2006
I really love your style of writing. It is so easy to follow and your get so absorbed in it that all of the chapters end way to quickly! I hope you update soon!
The-Account chapter 7 . 1/15/2006
I am enjoying this story immensely. I'm going to implode. Not explode. Implode.

Please write more, I love this story. And I read the Wrong Way, which I also love to bits and peices and trinkets.

(Did I review to that? My memory fails me)

I love the squeaking. It reminds me of the Emperor's New Groove. Krunk. So, please keep writing. I enjoy your story very much.
JT FAN chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
please update.i cant wait to read the next chap.
theremaybeagodyahoo.com chapter 7 . 12/25/2005
this is AMAZING! (please note voice inflection.)

You must share more.
Jenny Rebel chapter 4 . 12/18/2005
brilliant
afk chapter 7 . 12/10/2005
OMG i'm loving it *_* please update this is great!
Mechanical Dolls chapter 4 . 12/8/2005
Fictionpress is so lame sometimes. Because I already reviewed on the last chapter, I can't review again.

Bleh.

But anyway:

WHERE is THE MORE? YES! The MORE! Come on, dude! You can't neglect Wonderwell! You can't! Or I'll just die!

Hahaha, sorry, I can't help it. I'm still cackling over that one. XD

(But seriously, I find myself clicking on my favorite list all the time to look for that big shiny holy letter of UPDATED!ness. SO UPDATE!)

*cough*