Reviews for My Wonderwall
Maris. S chapter 7 . 12/1/2005
*lol* I wish that I was lucky enough to have a threesome with two good looking gay guys *drool* Anywhoo, I'm not sure how many times I reviewd this story or not but I love it! Please update soon!
Naomi Schemer chapter 7 . 11/30/2005
More characters! Yay! **does a happy little dance**

So I just re-read the whole story, because for some reason, I forgot most of it...I tend to that a lot...my parents blame it on MP3's...not that I actually own one, but that's not the point.

Jessica is somewhat strange, and it's bizzare that she's Calvin's brother...very bizzare...I like it, it's a nice twist.
DevilDragon of Pain chapter 7 . 11/27/2005
You're characters are fantastic. On top of that, you never know what's going to happen next. I'm looking forward to the next update. Hmm...I'm going to go out on a limb and say that I like this story more than 'The Wrong Way'. Don't get me wrong! I that story as well. As for this story- SCORE: 9/10

The Critic, DevilDragon of Pain

P.S. Your chapters need some editing. (Mostly just grammar mistakes...not during dialouge.) Besides that, the story is amazing!
Starchild-183 chapter 7 . 11/26/2005
Love it as always! Great job and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Dr. Pepper 14 chapter 7 . 11/25/2005
Ack! I keep forgetting to review! Not that you really care, but still. I just want to say that, oh my gosh, that was hilarious! I LOVE Jessica. And I LOVE your ability to create new and different characters, each special in his or her own way! I love every single one of your characters, really, I do!

And just so you know, I think that Sam should totally kiss Calvin- right there in the cafeteria for everyone to see. Heh. I think I'd enjoy that a little too much!
blacksunrise chapter 7 . 11/23/2005
wonderful update soon please
Yoyo-chan chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
Hm, weird. But I liked this one, too XD Now I'll prolly go read that other WIP you just started. Update lots now that I'm reading _.
CieloPanda chapter 7 . 11/21/2005
Hehehe... The whole 'squeak-talk' thing reminds me so much of the ending to the old cartoon movie, "The Emperor's New Groove". Very witty, very well written story!
Kitsune Luver chapter 7 . 11/21/2005
Wow. I mean seriously, Wow. This story just keeps getting better and better! How do you do that? It's amazing. I love this story so much that it should be illegal. ;; Your sense of humor is so hilarious! I find myself laughing out loud all the time while reading this b/c it is so funny! Really, brilliant. And the characters are beyond hot, they are amazing. The whole 'squerrel talk' thing was awsome. I laughed so hard during this chapter. And yet your story has darker themes. Only great writers can get away successfully with both comedy and angst. I just love this story so much! Oh, and you say you don't have a beta? Would I maybe be able to do that? I would be so happy to be ur beta if you want? PLEASE? My e-mail is on here so you can maybe tell me if you need me? I hope you do! Oh, and PLEASE UPDATE SOON THIS TIME! Luv ya!
PridefulShame chapter 7 . 11/21/2005
That was really funny! I think Sebastian and Todd are rubbing off on Sam. Anyways, update soon!
kellvis chapter 7 . 11/21/2005
Wow! I didn't see the whole Jessica is Calvin's sister thing! I was thinking she was related to Sabastian! Oh! You're such a good writer! I want to know if Sabastian really likes Sam or not! I need to know! Oh, thankyou for mentioning me! *hugs you for the mention, the soda but most importantly the chapter*! YAY!
Losing Grip chapter 7 . 11/19/2005
So happy you updated, made my day. I wonder what's missing from jerry's house and why sebastian and aria aren't at school. I'm a little curious about jessica and calvin. I just hope calvin doesn't like like sam, 'cause if he does it looks like sebastian is going to have to put up a fight for his man. Such a great story, I luv it. Update soon please, I can't wait.
Cherise chapter 7 . 11/19/2005
wow. Talk about "DAMN!" situations. or...as most people like to call them...coincidences. hahaha. Well, since Jessica seems nice, if a bit annoying, I'm gonna guess that Sam puts up with that jerk Calvin for her sake. Just a wild guess, though. And I'm also gonna guess that wherever Aria and Mr. Walking-Sex *coughcough*Sebastian*coughcough* are, they're together! *beams proudly* so, am I right? Do I get a banana?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/19/2005
me want more sam/bash hotness togetherness shirtless kisseyness
Per Ch4nce chapter 7 . 11/18/2005
The plot thickens...I like Jessica and I can't wait to see what happens love the story, and I hope you update as soon as you can!

PS: I'm glad you like the name, I thought it was great (and pretty descriptive of me) as well, so I used it for my FictionPress account, e-mail account, Xanga account... XD

PPS: Squek! _