Reviews for My Wonderwall
Mswritergurl74 chapter 7 . 11/18/2005
Okay, I apolagize(didn't spell that right I just know) for the length of this review in advance. Even though no Aria or Sebastian this chapter was still great.

Jessica annoyed me a little at first but I warmed up to her later when she did that whole you belong to me line. Lol the most hilarious one liner in the whole chapter I have to say. And her little squeak, squeak language is funny too. Reminds me of a movie I used to watch. And plus she told him all about Aria and her schemeingness. Loved the whole wha? part. )

The whole using Sebastian's line on Calvin was awesome. That guy was freaked. And what were the odds that He was Jessica's BROTHER? Irony is a pain in the ass sometimes. But also tons of fun.

Thanks for the wonderful chapter. Loved it if you couldn't tell by all the comments. You deserve every comment you get because you're an amazing writer. I'm crossing my fingers that we get some Bash, Aria, and serious hotness soon. Later.
Kurosaki Towa Nakatomi Omiki chapter 7 . 11/18/2005
Towa:Konnichiwa! Watashi wa Kurosaki Towa desu. Hajimemashite!

Omiki: Translation: Hello, I am Towa Kurosaki. Nice to meet you. I'm Omiki Nakatomi. Nice to meet ya.

Towa: This story is so cute! I love it! Suki wa Mono wa Suki no Dakara Shouganai.

Omiki: That is translated as I like what I like so there. I don't know why she said that.

Towa:Anata wa yarou desu.

Omiki: 0.0 Ok well let's just get this review over with shall we, Towa-chan?

Towa:Hai Hai! Omi-kun, saa.

Omiki: Alright well basically we love this story so keep going.

Towa: Hai! Sebastian-kun no Kawaii! Samuel-san suki no Sebastian-kun. Sugoi!

Omiki: She said yes. Sebastian is cute. Samuel likes Sebastian. Cool. I know wierd. She speaks japanese. Poor girl. Well later!

Towa:Ja matte ne!
Rachizzle chapter 7 . 11/18/2005
Hey, you forgotted me. ( It's okay, though. I don't care, so I'm not gonna yell it lol. Love this new character, Jessica. D She's all squeeky! It makes me giggle. *giggles* lol Wooho!
your guilty pleasure chapter 7 . 11/18/2005
those buggars cut me off! -tears-

right so as I was saying

I... -heart- you the most out of everyone one this site! -gives you large amounts of chocolate and yaoi-

Please keep writing! I have nothing left to keep me sane. . . ok so this story doesn't do anything for my sanity. . . but I mean. . . boys. . . and kissing. . . can't hurt right?

Ok I'll stop yabbering on. . . I've been told I shouldn't review boy luff stories when I'm hyper... haven't the faintest as to why ... -goes into deep ponderings-

~YGP~
your guilty pleasure chapter 7 . 11/18/2005
oh see, now I just don't know. I can't decide who my favorite character is now x_X;; is it jessica. . . or is it Kelly (Wrong Way) because they both are just so awesome. I own you. . . -falls on floor laughing- Oh I could so scare so many ppl with that... -evil ponderings-

I love it! love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it. I just love it! ! ! ! (I hope you realize I typed out each of those individually just for you xD ... and because I have no life, but we won't get into that.)

I love this story, hate the fact that I don't get to read it all in one shot then whine for a sequel, but love it all the same xD

This story makes me laugh so much. brightens my day -glomps you to ground- I
Plinky chapter 7 . 11/18/2005
Oh, good chapter! Can't type much, my hand really hurts!

I like the changes in Sam'c character! Update soon!
Kieriko chapter 7 . 11/18/2005
I absolutely love this story. I'm glad to see you updated!
LooseNativeMoose chapter 7 . 11/18/2005
*takes soda and shakes it up before handing it over to her sister who's been demanding she get off the computer*
virginangelic chapter 7 . 11/18/2005
Whoa! Aria was scheming the bathroom erm...loving! I just love Sam's pissed off mood. Why can't he be pissed off more often...Ok, so i'm being nuts here but please do continue.
Meg chapter 7 . 11/17/2005
lol i love it! I laughed a lot during this chapter. brightened my day. I really want to see more v.
Rio's Desire chapter 7 . 11/17/2005
E! Ah! Awesome wow, ok im hyper, but this is SWEET! e new chapter soon please!
Zaq chapter 7 . 11/17/2005
Ohemgee! That would be the most freaking awesome club ever! Oh, and I liked the new chappy too.
Mechanical Dolls chapter 7 . 11/17/2005
Hee! Thanks! It hasn't been updated for a while because I'm lazy and I've been doing this other story which is killing me and I think I should take it off.

*takes deep breath* Ok, now say that 10 times faster.

Anyway! Whoohoo! Aria's conspiring with Sebastian? Dum dum dum! And is Calvin gay? I think he's gay.

I love how you made Jessica all squeaky like.

And:

“Let me take you to the nurse,” Jessica volunteered and I didn’t reject the offer—not because I wanted to go. But simply because I was still in the middle of my mental “Thethethehthethe’ings.”

Jessica took hold of my arm and led me back to the center area of the library. “Where’s your bag?” She asked, to which my answer was “The-the.”

“Over here?” She prodded. To which my replay was “the.”

“This one?” She asked. To which my replay was, “Wuh…the.”

She interpreted my sounds, surprisingly, rather accurately, and escorted me and my bag to the nurse’s office.

That part made me laugh so hard. XD

~MD
Ryoko3600 chapter 7 . 11/17/2005
Continue!
jma chapter 7 . 11/17/2005
Very nice chapter! _ I was hoping 'bastian would walk in on Calvin and Sam's little playful arguement and maybe be jealous... even though I don't think he's supposed to be. O! I love this story, man! Update soon! PLEASE! 0.o
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »