Reviews for My Wonderwall
Inherent chapter 7 . 11/17/2005
Haha... that's odd. Jessica is Calvin's sister. Hmm... wonder how that'll work out. I love her squeak sqeak talk. It's very original. Anywho pleease update soon. *begs*
Marry My Pie Please chapter 7 . 11/17/2005
Calvin... Every time I see his name, suddenly this buff blonde man in Calvin Klein underwear comes out-with a football. *looks side to side* Perhaps Sam can go to his house and accidentally walk in on him in that exact condition?

...Good chapter. Minor grammar mistakes with the dashes, but well written.

Cheers!
chinotto chapter 7 . 11/17/2005
omg.. omg what the hell. what a plot twists.. lol. keep going :)
Switch chapter 6 . 11/16/2005
::whimper:: UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
kittybro chapter 6 . 11/14/2005
... UPDATE! soo good D
ani chapter 6 . 11/12/2005
OH MY GOD! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Foxonfire chapter 6 . 11/12/2005
I worship thee! -bows-
Hell's first Icicle chapter 6 . 11/11/2005
lmao. u just LOVE cliffhangers duntcha? and they're not just little hills, either. humph. at least i wasnt stuck on one of the larger ones... UPDATE! PLZ! ASAP! was aria relli acting during the last chappie?
Xemas chapter 6 . 11/10/2005
love it! Lol, My computers been shut down for awhile and I felt like reading a good story. Your's is awesome. Keep up the good work, and hurry with the next chappy!
Starchild-183 chapter 6 . 11/10/2005
I love this fic! It gets better and better with every chapter. One question, what does Sam look like? I might of skipped his description, but it still seems a little vague...
kellvis chapter 6 . 11/9/2005
Wow! You have to update soon! I need to know if Sam and Sebastian get togehte properly! Oh, for creating this I now proclaim you a genious! Well done!
JT FAN chapter 6 . 11/7/2005
please update.i luv this story!
Plinky chapter 6 . 11/6/2005
PLease update son! Please! I can't bear the tension!

Great story! You have a really unusual style, I don't know what it is butI'm hooked!

Great story, keep writing!
Plinky chapter 5 . 11/6/2005
Are you gonna end all your chapters with cliff hangers!

I must keep reading! I love how clumsy Sam was in the chapter - absolutely hilarious. Truly. Really really truly. Exactly like me. Except it made me squirm a little less. And now I'm talking rubbish.

Next chapter here I come...
Plinky chapter 4 . 11/6/2005
Oh.

Yay, I don't have to wait for you to update!

Great story, I love how Sam won't admit it to Aria.

Yay! Keep writing!